Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

This is getting too rediculous.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

The Vibrator

10-04-2010

Quote:
EveryTimeV:
Make it seem like an accident.

That's a ***** way to die. You have to die while fighting ten thousand ninjas to be a G.

EveryTimeV

10-04-2010

Quote:
PENHALIGAN:
ya i hate english. prob doing the world a favor :P

If you suggested sign language as an alternative to speech I'd just use "the phantom jerk" all the time and pass it off as tourettes syndrome.

EDIT

Quote:
The Vibrator:
That's a ***** way to die. You have to die while fighting ten thousand ninjas to be a G.

Get drunk enough that you see an army of ninja's, try fighting them to the bitter end and get crushed in your final rivalry between you and the train ninja.

EDIT AGAIN

Or you could try choking yourself to death, you'd be pretty badass because you pass out before death occurs all the time.

The Vibrator

10-04-2010

Quote:
EveryTimeV:
If you suggested sign language as an alternative to speech I'd just use "the phantom jerk" all the time and pass it off as tourettes syndrome.

EDIT

Get drunk enough that you see an army of ninja's, try fighting them to the bitter end and get crushed in your final rivalry between you and the train ninja.

If I'm drunk, they expect me to win. I'd have to fight with the moon and die of old age because of the never ending battle we'd be fighting. Also, I'd have to convince the moon that it was a ***** before I died or I'd have died a ***** death.

Arazu

10-04-2010

Quote:
The Vibrator:

to be a gangplank?

Paero

10-04-2010

Because riot still need to obtain the licence from Redbull

The Vibrator

10-04-2010

Quote:
Arazu:
to be a gangplank?

Gs don't kill steal with their ults, they convince the enemy to give up their lives willingly.

EveryTimeV

10-04-2010

Quote:
The Vibrator:
Gs don't kill steal with their ults, they convince the enemy to give up their lives willingly.

"Die fighting"

"Convince enemies to give up lives willingly"

This would mean one can never be a true G.

The Vibrator

10-04-2010

Quote:
EveryTimeV:
"Die fighting"

"Convince enemies to give up lives willingly"

This would mean one can never be a true G.

True Gs find a way.

PENHALIGAN

10-04-2010

Quote:
EveryTimeV:

EDIT

EDIT AGAIN

Or you could try choking yourself to death, you'd be pretty badass because you pass out before death occurs all the time.

i meant english as a subject at school. AP english is not fun. just essay after essay after essay.