Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS


This is getting too rediculous.

12
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

The Vibrator

Senior Member

10-04-2010

There is no Red Alistar Skin yet, but there are plenty of non-White Nunu Skins.

It's completely rediculous.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MrZann

Senior Member

10-04-2010

The amount of people using this is ridiculous as a thread title is getting ridiculous.

The amount of people spelling ridiculous incorrectly is getting ridiculous.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

The Vibrator

Senior Member

10-04-2010

Quote:
MrZann:
The amount of people using this is ridiculous as a thread title is getting ridiculous.

The amount of people spelling ridiculous incorrectly is getting ridiculous.


The amount of people misunderstanding the above pun is getting rediculous.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Adamantas

Senior Member

10-04-2010

ohiseewhatyoudidthere


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Churchy

Friend of Urf

10-04-2010

Communist sympathies?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MrZann

Senior Member

10-04-2010

Quote:
The Vibrator:
The amount of people misunderstanding the above pun is getting rediculous.


That's not even fair with the amount of people spelling it "rediculous" every day on these forums.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

EveryTimeV

Senior Member

10-04-2010

Oh haha, I get it, because he'd be a red bull.

You jest sir.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

The Vibrator

Senior Member

10-04-2010

Quote:
MrZann:
That's not even fair with the amount of people spelling it "rediculous" every day on these forums.


Let me quote you something from a student's paper.

"... he's bones wore maid of steal..."

From a 3rd generation American, for your information.

I'm an English Professor at a state college. I sometimes think of shooting myself but I can't find a way to do it and not look like a ***** to my friends.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

EveryTimeV

Senior Member

10-04-2010

Quote:
The Vibrator:


I'm an English Professor at a state college. I sometimes think of shooting myself but I can't find a way to do it and not look like a ***** to my friends.



Make it seem like an accident.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

PENHALIGAN

Senior Member

10-04-2010

ya i hate english. prob doing the world a favor :P


12