Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

BorrowAccount for a few days

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

PatheticLizard

11-03-2012

Hi guys, I was banned on my main account for a feys days, and playing on this smurf really isn't fun or satisfying at all. So I was wondering if anyone would be willing to let me borrow a level 30 accoutn for 3 days, in the process I could help get your elo up, as I am 1500. Don't know how I could prove im legit and not going to steal yoru account, if anyone has any suggestions on how I could do that please put them forward. Thanks

quardians

11-03-2012

Funking dumbass scrub.

quardians

11-03-2012

You're serious? If you are, I'm not willing to give you an account

PatheticLizard

11-03-2012

I am serious, and if you have nothing productive to say, then why bother saying it?

Lostdreamers

11-03-2012

Quote:
PatheticLizard:
Don't know how I could prove im legit and not going to steal yoru account

with this kinda thinking no wonder you got banned. i say ban your main more for trying to steal accounts!

Artifictional

11-03-2012

So, you are a bad, low elo, toxic player that got banned and doesnt have the dedication or work ethic to level up a smurf, and im supposed to let you play my 30?
what, did you get your smurf past level 10 and all of a sudden stop roflstomping noobs and start losing?

Capt Poro Snax

11-03-2012

Quote:
lostdreamers:
with this kinda thinking no wonder you got banned. i say ban your main more for trying to steal accounts!

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

I mean really wtf i understand you are not having fun on a smurf but in that case don't get your account banned herp derp.

PogoPogoPogoPogo

11-03-2012

Hey guys, I got banned for trolling and I was wondering if anyone wanted me to get their account banned too.