BorrowAccount for a few days

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

PatheticLizard

11-03-2012

Hi guys, I was banned on my main account for a feys days, and playing on this smurf really isn't fun or satisfying at all. So I was wondering if anyone would be willing to let me borrow a level 30 accoutn for 3 days, in the process I could help get your elo up, as I am 1500. Don't know how I could prove im legit and not going to steal yoru account, if anyone has any suggestions on how I could do that please put them forward. Thanks

quardians

11-03-2012

Funking dumbass scrub.

quardians

11-03-2012

You're serious? If you are, I'm not willing to give you an account

PatheticLizard

11-03-2012

I am serious, and if you have nothing productive to say, then why bother saying it?

Lostdreamers

11-03-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by PatheticLizard View Post
Don't know how I could prove im legit and not going to steal yoru account
with this kinda thinking no wonder you got banned. i say ban your main more for trying to steal accounts!

Artifictional

11-03-2012

So, you are a bad, low elo, toxic player that got banned and doesnt have the dedication or work ethic to level up a smurf, and im supposed to let you play my 30?
what, did you get your smurf past level 10 and all of a sudden stop roflstomping noobs and start losing?

Capt Poro Snax

11-03-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by lostdreamers View Post
with this kinda thinking no wonder you got banned. i say ban your main more for trying to steal accounts!
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

I mean really wtf i understand you are not having fun on a smurf but in that case don't get your account banned herp derp.

PogoPogoPogoPogo

11-03-2012

Hey guys, I got banned for trolling and I was wondering if anyone wanted me to get their account banned too.