this is rediculous

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Deadfate

10-04-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Finnigan View Post
You criticize his spelling yet your missing the point that Riot has poor technical support and can't even fix bugs within a 1 month time spam? Criticize their ****ty 3rd party software and Adobe Air.
Yes but this is the same type of person who submits his assignments on blackboard in the same format! I KNOW IT!!

Finnigan

10-04-2010

Son I am disappoint.

TheFrozenElf

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-04-2010

*sigh* How many posts do we have to see each day complaining about Riot's bug fixes and technical support. We know these things already... filling the general forum with QQ doesn't make the situation any better.

RitualMurder

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-04-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheFrozenElf View Post
*sigh* How many posts do we have to see each day complaining about Riot's bug fixes and technical support. We know these things already... filling the general forum with QQ doesn't make the situation any better.

posting in support forums are ignored usually i get no responses
at least here i get some feedback and hopefulyl since it gets brought up to the top from replies riot sees it more and more and eventually will get tired of it and maybe FIX THE ****ING PROBELM!

The Shnooker

10-04-2010

*ridiculous