Lack of wards in Twisted Treeline NERFS KATARINA, JAX, LEE SIN

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

emberfly

11-03-2012

Heavily nerfs her escapability by removing wards.

Same with Lee Sin and Jax and anyone else who can use wards as escape mechanisms.

Please allow wards on TT.

Holy Hershey

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-03-2012

as if any of them need to be any stronger in 3s

Orengos

11-03-2012

Yea, I was going to post the same thing, is there a reason why wards weren't included, because ward jumping is a tactic that's almost core to Katarina, Lee Sin and Jax's gameplay.

emberfly

11-03-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orengos View Post
ward jumping is a tactic that's almost core to Katarina, Lee Sin and Jax's gameplay.
I KNOW, right? Pisses me off.

Grimshi

11-03-2012

I think it sucks that they lost that option, it really sets a players skillcap when using those champs. However I sense a troll in the OP, considering those 3 champs are all known to be OP in 3s even without ward jumping...

MasterL33t

11-03-2012

Kidding me? Guys... All these champs can jump to EVERYTHING ELSE on the map. Why are you complaining about not being able to jump to WARDS?! The map is extremely small. You can get to one side to the other in no time at all.

emberfly

11-03-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by MasterL33t View Post
Kidding me? Guys... All these champs can jump to EVERYTHING ELSE on the map. Why are you complaining about not being able to jump to WARDS?! The map is extremely small. You can get to one side to the other in no time at all.
False.

Can't jump to turrets, dead or alive ones. Can't jump to dead teammates. Can't jump to things they can't see. Can't jump to things out of range. Can't jump to nexus. Can't jump to shopkeeper.

Sessamo

11-03-2012

If Kat, Jax and Lee were outright removed from Twisted Treeline, the game would be better for it.

emberfly

11-03-2012

Thumbsdowners can't handle the truth.

MrSmileyy

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-03-2012

all these champs are already great in this map