People 1640+ STILL don't ward???

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

gun fu panda

10-04-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by hurrr durr View Post
very wise and constructive counter-argument mister.... whoever you are
Map awareness!

Get some mother ****ing map awareness!!!!!!!!!!!111111111111111111111111

Map awareness wins games!!!!!!!!!!!

Mother ****ing map awarenesssssssssssssssssssssssss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111111111111111111111111111111

Krackor

10-04-2010

"Wards placed" should be a stat on the post-game scoreboard imo.

Pinith

10-04-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by hurrr durr View Post
I've gotten to 1640 unranked elo and i have never used a ward. but if it's that important, why don't you buy the wards then? Don't ***** about it, it only costs 180 gold to have the most important parts warded
and not only that, i'm hating the fact that recently everyone thinks warding makes you automatically pro. It doesn't so stop exaggerating the fact that "LOL MY TEAM DOESNT WARD THAT MEANS THER BAD LULZ"
What does 1640 unranked elo even mean?

egnition

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-04-2010

Once i played against evelyn and shaco team and our tristina refused to ward her mid lane. She got ganked about 4 times and blamded me for not warding her lane and it was supposly my job to ward around everywhere. I was warding baron, dragon, our red and their blue when she said that. Apperently one of our teamate was duoqueueing with that tristina and made me look dumb and they tried so hard that it was my fault(Olaf jungler) that she got ganked.

After that match i quit playing lol.

for 2 days

still it was very stupid dumb **** ***** **** *** ******* ** ************.

AND All this happend in 1500's.

Not surprised bro

DayDemonz

10-04-2010

I played with Grandjudge and I don't think he grabbed any wards. I guess there is a level where you're too good to use wards, and clearly alot of people think they can do that.

Garion

10-04-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaJezTiC View Post
Because people carry their team till i guess the 1600s. So there can be 4 people in each team that does not deserve their ELO. I guess 1750 is the breaking point, good luck!
yeah... the next minute u know... the breaking point might be 1800.... :P

frankfurters

10-04-2010

Question, where is the unranked elo found? I don't quite know where to find it and I'm curious.(still probably down there in the elo somewhere but I'd like to know where.)

A Business Man

10-04-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by frankfurters View Post
Question, where is the unranked elo found? I don't quite know where to find it and I'm curious.(still probably down there in the elo somewhere but I'd like to know where.)
It isn't available anymore.

Paero

10-04-2010

WTF would i buy wards for? that eve doesnt target me first so theres no point

Evangelion

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-04-2010

Out of curiosity, how many people here are actually at 1500+? I recognize a few of you, but I doubt this is a congregation of all the mid-high elo players...

And on topic, tons of people just don't try hard in solo ranked. I usually didn't buy wards unless I'm jungler or someone else starts doing it first. But if I'm with friends/teamies, I'll ward the whole fcking map just so they don't think I'm scrubby.