People 1640+ STILL don't ward???

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DonVadim

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-04-2010

According to Riot (of course their assumption is 100% true and pro), carry effect > feeder effect, elo system is flawless, there is no elo hell and this is your real elo, matchmaking is working perfectly, so baddies got carried to 1600~ elo and because carry effect > feeder effect they are eventually going to have 1900 elo soon. /sarcasm

iLikeToSummon

10-04-2010

Same exact thing happened to me -_-. The ezreal thought he was god and tries to kill a level 6 tryndamere while he runs when I save him and I end up dying as nidalee, The only ward bought was by me through the whole game.

Raifu

10-04-2010

As long as you're not facing a nidalee. If you're facing one, by god hell you better hope those traps are not at your ward otherwise no wards for you. Honestly, an investment of a few wards to help make you feel safe is always a good thing and I still don't understand how 90 gold can be so hard to invest in.

Lyov

10-04-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by oozaboo View Post
But they're not recommended items!
going to reiterate this

SarPark

10-04-2010

As much as LoL is a team game the vast majority of the time you're not in the same room as your teammates.

Seems like this leads to a half-assed “let’s just make sure I don’t do bad and my team’s sure to win” team attitude. I’m guilty of it, only placing wards for the lane that I’m in to keep myself safe from ganks.

But hey, on the bright side, if everyone ALWAYS warded you’d never be able to gank enemies... and how much fun would that be?

hurrr durr

10-04-2010

I've gotten to 1640 unranked elo and i have never used a ward. but if it's that important, why don't you buy the wards then? Don't ***** about it, it only costs 180 gold to have the most important parts warded
and not only that, i'm hating the fact that recently everyone thinks warding makes you automatically pro. It doesn't so stop exaggerating the fact that "LOL MY TEAM DOESNT WARD THAT MEANS THER BAD LULZ"

Xalrons

10-04-2010

ok. get this.

get into a ranked game, our captain bans twitch and warwick for 2nd and 3rd bans...I'm like...w/e, first pick amumu or something, no.

He picks Gangplank. And takes fortify. And never says a word.

...Right

Their team ended up with Amumu, Morgana, Vladimir, Sona, and Pantheon.

This whole game is ELO hell!

Xalrons

10-04-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by hurrr durr View Post
I've gotten to 1640 unranked elo and i have never used a ward. but if it's that important, why don't you buy the wards then? Don't ***** about it, it only costs 180 gold to have the most important parts warded
and not only that, i'm hating the fact that recently everyone thinks warding makes you automatically pro. It doesn't so stop exaggerating the fact that "LOL MY TEAM DOESNT WARD THAT MEANS THER BAD LULZ"
you're bad.

hurrr durr

10-04-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xalrons View Post
you're bad.
very wise and constructive counter-argument mister.... whoever you are

jedidioh

10-04-2010

Elo heaven