Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Looking for Ranked 5's team for season 3

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

CyanShock

11-03-2012

So here's the thing, I'm typically a good team player but not so good at leading a team as I experienced this past season trying to lead my own team. I'm generally a pretty laid back player and I play to have fun but I do take the game seriously and am looking for like minded players. In my previous ranked experience I've done fairly well when I solo queue but not so well in a team setting because as I said I'm not a very good leader when it comes to League. I have Skype. Also, my time zone is GMT -7 (arizona). I am currently I college so school takes priority but I am still typically on league 2-4 nights a week. Add me in game if you're interested in what I have to offer.
{Edit}: also, I own every champion as of Elise if it matters.

Here's a list of the roles in order of my best to least and champions I am relatively skilled with in each.

Primary Role: Solo Top
(good) -Garen, Dr Mundo, Riven
(used to be good/haven't played in a while) -Mordekaiser, Akali, Rammus, Gangplank
(learning) -Fiora, Irelia

Secondary Role: Solo Mid
(good) -Brand, Morgana
(used to be good/haven't played in a while) -Akali, Caitlyn, Vladimir
(learning) -Ahri, Syndra

Tertiary Role: Support
(good) -Soraka, Karma
(used to be good/havent played in a while) -Morgana, Sona, Nidalee
(learning) -Alistar, Blitzcrank

Fourth Role: Jungler
(used to be good/haven't played in a while) -Warwick, Tryndamere, Nunu, Nocturne

Fifth Role: ADC
(used to be good/haven't played in a while) -Ashe, Caitlyn, Graves

Thank You for your consideration. =)