Interesting Evelynn build...Seriously. It seems to be working.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dameon

10-04-2010

Terrible build imo. The role of Eve is not to run around and act like a tank. You're a burst damage dps. You stealth, run in, spike, and get the fck out. I play a AS/AP build and I usually get about 15-20 kills per 3-5 deaths.

Personally, I think this build is a waste.

SavageMinnow

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-04-2010

I know you're trying to be serious about your builds, but Eve is not a serious champion. Saying you raised several smurf accounts to 30 playing primarily Eve doesn't really say much for her viability, stomping low-level players and baddies is pretty much what Eve is made for.

I don't doubt that she can be played well, it's just that I don't doubt every other champion can be played better.

LunarisDream

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-04-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skytorn View Post
"almost as useful as revival Pantheon"

*the sound of a veteran Pantheon player choking himself in rage and frustration follows for the next half hour*
Can't you see how that might work? You are Panth, you initiate in team fight, do decent damage, and die. Revive. Ult in. Turns fight around.

way2lazy

10-04-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by eFragTVPulse View Post
The role of Eve is not to run around and act like a tank
Sunfire eve is not impressed...