Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Looking for an experienced adc for ranked in S3

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Senu

11-03-2012

Hello! I have played leauge of legends for a very long time (about 4k games) i can play most roles and have until recently mained adc. But i have noticed there aren't very many experienced supports! I have gotten mad so many times when my blitz pulls their for example volibear jungle and they towerdive and i die...
WHY!
This is the reason i've started maining support, i already know how to play most of the supports but before i can really master the support role i want a good adc who i can learn to synergize with. Im 1500 elo and hope to climb even higher when i get a good adc to play with!

I want to start playing ranked with support in 1 or 2 weeks, then i've probably mastered the role of support for 1500 elo games atleast!

Ty for reading
Senu