Just played a 3v5...and won

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Geronomo

10-04-2010

If I knew how to find my screenshots, I'd post the aftergame info pic.

I'm playing Vlad. Others pick Eve, Cho, Ez, and Akali. Well, the game started out; and right off the bat Ez and Cho left. I thought to myself "Aww ****."

Eve went top, I went mid, and akali went bot. First kill was on Akali. Tower got pushed a bit. I run bot and jump on the enemy Fiddle. He dies, then proceeds to rage over all chat about how Vlad is OP.

I run back mid, now level 6. The enemy TF is halfway down. I pop my ult, Q, then ignite. He's dead.

Akali and Eve then successfully gank a number of times as I push the towers, then we switch roles and I kill/defend while they push. Around level 10, after taking down Top and Mid's towers around relatively the same time, their Sion rage quits.

By now we've lost bots inner turret, and all our outer turrets. Fiddle and Ashe are pushing top. Eve and I head up there to gank. I bait, and end up killing fiddle. Ashe begins to run, but is killed by Eve.

We push some more, and after most of us are level 18, Twitch and TF ragequit.

We then push into the base and destroy the nexus.

The point of the thread is this: I know it won't happen every 3v5/4v5, but if you at least try; that means guiding your teammates to where they need to go and doing as much as you yourself can- then you might actually win.

Stalins Ghost

10-04-2010

this is a really cool story and all, but since you are too dumb to find any screenshots (which dont exist) im gonna go ahead and say

FAVORABLE TALE

CHAP

AliceTheLinguist

10-04-2010

OP is fail. Obviously terribads. We have all won a 3 v 5. Nothing to brag about if you own idiots. Seriously.

Spicy story, ese.

And screenshots or print screen is a copied picture basically. Next time paste it in MS paint noob at windows.

caution

10-04-2010

There are some who call me.... Tim.

Geronomo

10-04-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stalins Ghost View Post
this is a really cool story and all, but since you are too dumb to find any screenshots (which dont exist) im gonna go ahead and say

FAVORABLE TALE

CHAP

Troll harder bra.
Googling how to find the folder now.

xFERx

10-04-2010

Congratz...

bro.

RoflTroll

10-04-2010

So wait, they have TF(stun), Twitch(slow), Sion(stun), Fiddle(fear) and Ashe(stun/slow)

You had Vlad, Akali and Eve (all AP) and they didn't just buy some MR/Oracle to rofl-chainstun your 2 stealthers?

Grats on winning 3 v 5 against terribads.

Geronomo

10-04-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoflTroll View Post
So wait, they have TF(stun), Twitch(slow), Sion(stun), Fiddle(fear) and Ashe(stun/slow)

You had Vlad, Akali and Eve (all AP) and they didn't just buy some MR/Oracle to rofl-chainstun your 2 stealthers?

Grats on winning 3 v 5 against terribads.
True, they weren;t that good. But the odds of fighting a terrible team are the same for everyone. My point was, dont give up right when you're outnumbered.

MarkedRaptor

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-04-2010

I won a 3v5 once in ranked, but I didn't go on the forums to make a thread about it.

best **** players I ever had on my team i'll tell hu whut.

TheFrozenElf

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-04-2010

Man, some serious ass in this thread... what the hell. Grats on the win and I agree with your point strongly. People give up far too easily. I have won games that seemed insurmountable many times with perseverance and some good luck.