How do you counter singed?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

GreenEggsAndSLAM

11-03-2012

After being in a match with singed + Olaf i honestly cannot understand how Singed is even allowed on this map. Olaf was bad, but at least killable. Singed did almost as much damage and you couldn't even drop him below 50% with a full combo. The enemy team even had an Ashe that DC'ed from the start and still won by a landslide. As Syndra, I built all the MP and MR I could get my hands on and it made negligible difference.

Desocupado

11-03-2012

Spell shield is wonderful against singed, try Morgana, Sivir or Nocturne.
Snare are handy too.

MasterL33t

11-03-2012

What champions did your teammates pick? What summoner spells are you all using? What boots did you pick?

-If you were all squish champs, you'll be dominated every time. Syndra is great but an extremely squish champion. She's not hard to kill. You need bruisers to go along with your Syndra. Since Syndra is also a ranged champ, you'll obviously need two bruisers with you. One squish with two bruisers is always a nice combo for TT.

-Use an ignite and exhaust combo on Singed. Don't ever target singed first in a team fight, in fact, target him last. Once you down the other two champs on his team, exhaust and ignite him. It helps a LOT if you have a ranged champ on your team with a slow. Singed without speed is completely worthless.

-If you're taking damage from him, and too much damage from magic in general, buy Merc boots. Always. Remember that too much MR can be bad. You need to balance your armor/magic resist out with your damage. Damage it still needed.

RfS Karzax

11-03-2012

That's why you ban him. And if you're playing normals, pick him.

Keegstar

11-03-2012

yea dont play normals. singed is 100% unstoppable if played even close to correct. most likely will always be. this map makes it too easy for him to control everything.

this map just favors bruisers so much more than even the old TT its a joke.

Kalarepa

11-03-2012

I'm wondering, could Galio be good counter for Singed. Galio can't do anything to Singed, but Singed can't do anything to Galio as well (Galio's shield > poison). They both push very fast, so pretty much it comes to which hero is more useful in team fights. And I dare to say, Galio is. Especially, that his slow, taunt on Singed and speed buff, shield on allies can save them from a lot of poison damage.

SentinelOfPain

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-03-2012

Play Darius. If you solo lane against the Singed, he might as well afk.

MasterL33t

11-03-2012

I play against singes all the time but can actually solo them with Xin. You need a slow fersure though. Singed will escape with his ulti a lot of the times.

Naokazu

11-03-2012

Oddly enough, Olaf counters Singed very well. I reckon Karma would also do very well against him.

MaximusEvil

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-03-2012

It always makes me smile seeing people not remebering that HARD CC counters all champions. I recommend trying out Nautilis/Cho'gath/Ryze/Morgana. All 4 of these champions can potentially shut him down easily.

Nautilis
-Q CC
-W CC
-E CC
-R CC

Naut I suspect is the only champion to date that has CC moves for every spell he learns.

Cho'gath
-Q CC
-W CC
-E no CC
-R GG DAMAGE

Ryze
-Q Low CD, amazing damage
-W CC with low CD
-E Lowers Magic resist, and can use yourself to bounce back and forth.
-R Speed boost/Vamp.

Morgana
-Q CC
-W Lowers magic resist
-E SINGED CANT TOUCH YOU
-R SUPER CC