Hud inversion maybe?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Mai rod

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-03-2012

now i love the game but what always messes me up is when im on purple team because i play with screen locked and when im trying to aim at a blue team champ if they are on my edge of vision then i cant see them because of my portrait etc. maybe you could have a check box that would swap the top part of the hud with the bottom part? its just a suggestion that i thought might help some people out who hate being purple

LocalKiller916

11-03-2012

i would also like to see something like that created because one team always has the advantage if they are on bottom.

HAVE A CHILL DAY

11-04-2012

I have seen this brought up so many times before, I really wish we had this. Most of the arguments are:

- 'You just don't screen lock, screen lock is for noobs'
- Then dragon and baron would be flipped so it would be confusing

Imo these are not very good arguments, it could be a select-able option like you said, and people (like me) like to screen lock on occasion.

I set my screen lock to the space bar so i can swap between really quickly. This map flip feature does not look like it will ever be in game, I have seen it in forums since over a year and a half ago

Sheogowrath

11-04-2012

I hate being purple side bot! FUUUUUU!!!!! It's why I don't like playing adc. I can never wait for my lane phase to be over, and avoiding skill shots is nearly impossible. And it get's absolutely horrid when you're pushing top lane at the inhibitor turret. I can hardly see my opponents. I intentionally dodge custom games if I can't get on the blue side, is how bad it is. Is this such a hard thing to fix? I don't want to have to be moving my mouse around to adjust the screen in the middle of a fight. I need my mouse to target my opponents -_-.