~~[Avatars]Forum Enhancer Kit by Worre~~

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

NeedsMoreSoraka

Senior Member

11-06-2012

Bumpers

And Worre, would you even consider adding IE support. I know you hate it, I do too, but I have some retarded friends who are retarded dumb idiotic can't understand a logical argument who use IE and i kinda want them to have it too.

Even just to increase your market share.

If someone paid you money to fix their Macintosh, would you berate them about how Macs are overpriced, or take their money, fix their computer, and laugh to yourself in private about how much a sucker they are?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

InShortSight

Senior Member

11-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeedsMoreSoraka View Post
Bumpers

And Worre, would you even consider adding IE support. I know you hate it, I do too, but I have some retarded friends who are retarded dumb idiotic can't understand a logical argument who use IE and i kinda want them to have it too.

Even just to increase your market share.

If someone paid you money to fix their Macintosh, would you berate them about how Macs are overpriced, or take their money, fix their computer, and laugh to yourself in private about how much a sucker they are?
thing is internet explorer doesn't cost anything (as far as i know) so unless you've got some meat to your argument that its terible then-- ARCK----NO----- GOD,NO-------YYYYEEEEIIIIIEEEEAAAAAIIIIEEEEIIIIAAAARGHGHGHGHGHG H---- my soul, i typed the dreaded name and-- my--- my soul *falls down convenient starecase*


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

JoeDerp

Member

11-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lénekton Bot View Post
At the moment, I'm trying to find a way to add signature feature.
If you do add signatures, will you give us the option to disable them, making it so that we don't have to see everyone else's signatures?
Also, bump for more attention.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Eruka Frog

Senior Member

11-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hanatsu View Post
your avatar totally scared me, was like what kind of sorcery is THIS!! o.O
hehehe i couldn't make it look smooth without making it super fast like that


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

LĂŠnekton Bot

Senior Member

11-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeedsMoreSoraka View Post
Bumpers

And Worre, would you even consider adding IE support. I know you hate it, I do too, but I have some retarded friends who are retarded dumb idiotic can't understand a logical argument who use IE and i kinda want them to have it too.

Even just to increase your market share.
"Forum Enhancer Kit for Derps that can't install proper browser"...
Well, maybe I should have some mercy on them and make it work on Internet Exploder too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZombifiedAngel View Post
If you do add signatures, will you give us the option to disable them, making it so that we don't have to see everyone else's signatures?
Also, bump for more attention.
Of course. It will be separate script so those who don't want to see signatures don't need to have it.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Blues

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

11-07-2012

Bump.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

The Soraka

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

11-07-2012

bump


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Hanatsu

Senior Member

11-07-2012

bumps


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

The Soraka

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

11-07-2012

bump


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

KilianShaw

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

11-07-2012

bump for great justice, and cookies!