~~[Avatars]Forum Enhancer Kit by Worre~~

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

NeedsMoreSoraka

11-06-2012

Bumpers

And Worre, would you even consider adding IE support. I know you hate it, I do too, but I have some retarded friends who are retarded dumb idiotic can't understand a logical argument who use IE and i kinda want them to have it too.

Even just to increase your market share.

If someone paid you money to fix their Macintosh, would you berate them about how Macs are overpriced, or take their money, fix their computer, and laugh to yourself in private about how much a sucker they are?

InShortSight

11-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeedsMoreSoraka View Post
Bumpers

And Worre, would you even consider adding IE support. I know you hate it, I do too, but I have some retarded friends who are retarded dumb idiotic can't understand a logical argument who use IE and i kinda want them to have it too.

If someone paid you money to fix their Macintosh, would you berate them about how Macs are overpriced, or take their money, fix their computer, and laugh to yourself in private about how much a sucker they are?
thing is internet explorer doesn't cost anything (as far as i know) so unless you've got some meat to your argument that its terible then-- ARCK----NO----- GOD,NO-------YYYYEEEEIIIIIEEEEAAAAAIIIIEEEEIIIIAAAARGHGHGHGHGHG H---- my soul, i typed the dreaded name and-- my--- my soul *falls down convenient starecase*

JoeDerp

11-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lénekton Bot View Post
At the moment, I'm trying to find a way to add signature feature.
If you do add signatures, will you give us the option to disable them, making it so that we don't have to see everyone else's signatures?
Also, bump for more attention.

Eruka Frog

11-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hanatsu View Post
your avatar totally scared me, was like what kind of sorcery is THIS!! o.O
hehehe i couldn't make it look smooth without making it super fast like that

LĂŠnekton Bot

11-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeedsMoreSoraka View Post
Bumpers

"Forum Enhancer Kit for Derps that can't install proper browser"...
Well, maybe I should have some mercy on them and make it work on Internet Exploder too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZombifiedAngel View Post
If you do add signatures, will you give us the option to disable them, making it so that we don't have to see everyone else's signatures?
Also, bump for more attention.
Of course. It will be separate script so those who don't want to see signatures don't need to have it.

Blues

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-07-2012

Bump.

The Soraka

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-07-2012

bump

Hanatsu

11-07-2012

bumps

The Soraka

11-07-2012

bump

KilianShaw

11-07-2012

bump for great justice, and cookies!