~~[Avatars]Forum Enhancer Kit by Worre~~

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Lvl5syndrome

Member

04-03-2013

I can't see any avatar, what's wrong? (I installed the last ff version)

will check back later.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Silent Pete

Member

04-03-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lvl5syndrome View Post
I can't see any avatar, what's wrong? (I installed the last ff version)

will check back later.
is:

your fek name exactly your summoner name that is displayed on the forums? "Lvl5syndrome"

I can't see your avi so that is my first guess

also you need to go to menu>settings>enable avatars


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

videomatic3

Senior Member

04-03-2013

your avatar is not showing up for me either, do you have your username spelled correctly? it is case sensitive
edit: theres no avatar uploaded for your user name, are you just talking about seeing other people's avatars?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Lénekton Bot

Senior Member

04-03-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lvl5syndrome View Post
I can't see any avatar, what's wrong? (I installed the last ff version)

will check back later.
Check the settings menu (in the menu next to the support button).


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

videomatic3

Senior Member

04-04-2013

bump


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Liebshun

Senior Member

04-05-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lvl5syndrome View Post
I can't see any avatar, what's wrong? (I installed the last ff version)

will check back later.
I've got the same problem. Edited settings. Uploaded avatar. My name is the same as forum name. No misspelling or anything like that. Exactly the same. Yet I see no avatars, nor my own. Halp?

EDIT: Oh, I also see the monkey head on my bar in firefox, its full color and the FEK is check marked as in use by the greasemonkey program on the LoL forums.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Lénekton Bot

Senior Member

04-06-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liebshun View Post
I've got the same problem. Edited settings. Uploaded avatar. My name is the same as forum name. No misspelling or anything like that. Exactly the same. Yet I see no avatars, nor my own. Halp?

EDIT: Oh, I also see the monkey head on my bar in firefox, its full color and the FEK is check marked as in use by the greasemonkey program on the LoL forums.
Hm... I can't replicate the problem at all.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DominatorV4

Senior Member

04-07-2013

Is this a problem or working as intended?

If you answer I will give you my corn.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Lénekton Bot

Senior Member

04-07-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by DominatorV4 View Post
Is this a problem or working as intended?

If you answer I will give you my corn.
Press the downwards triangle next to the paper clip and choose your image.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Zeal Armstrong

Senior Member

04-07-2013

Bump