~~[Avatars]Forum Enhancer Kit by Worre~~

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

universe within

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-06-2013

I forgot my password for the F.E.K. site? Am I stuck with this avatar for the rest of eternity?

KiteAzure

03-06-2013

Sorry pie, I did what every sensible person at league would do when dying once, blame the team and rage quit. We will have to continue 1v1s tomorrow after school, at gym class irl.

Your Shadow

03-06-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by DominatorV4 View Post
Wait who wanted squids?
This thread is

AlanComek

03-06-2013

I like this alot. Now I can see everyone with their anime/LoL avatars and laugh.

Lénekton Bot

03-07-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by universe within View Post
I forgot my password for the F.E.K. site? Am I stuck with this avatar for the rest of eternity?
If eternity equals to the time it takes for me to get proper access to my site's control panle, then the answer is yes.

universe within

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-07-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lnekton Bot View Post
If eternity equals to the time it takes for me to get proper access to my site's control panle, then the answer is yes.
Couldn't you just make an exception for little old me? T_T

Corrosive0

03-07-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by universe within View Post
Couldn't you just make an exception for little old me? T_T
I think Worre meant he'll solve this problem for you as soon as he can.

vamp15

03-07-2013

ok, this is my last attempt at this offer.

i removed lenekton bot from my friends list just to get an invite from him when i logged in, so either he still doesnt know saabi is my ingame acct or is semi interested in the offer.

i have a server, that i can offer for your site to be hosted on. infinite bandwith (you can go through as much bandwith as you want, for free. so if you're interested leave me a msg on my ingame acct (i just readded you) ****, leave me a msg if you're NOT interested, just so i know. i can move on and turn the server into a dlna server or something. srs.

EmagehtReversed

03-07-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by vamp15 View Post
ok, this is my last attempt at this offer.
I think Worre is having some serious issues with actually getting online (he said he's logged into LoL on his android, no idea how that works BUT.) So patience, don't give up on him.

Also for Worre I too need my password either changed or my account deleted. I have you added in-game.

Shedge

03-07-2013

Today when I tried to go on GD it kept saying there was server maintenance, but when I tried on my laptop I could get to the forum. (Laptop doesn't have Fek installed.) uninstalled Fek and I could get on. Anyone else getting this?

Edit: Reinstalled that fixed it, lol.