Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS


~~[Avatars]Forum Enhancer Kit by Worre~~

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

IS14b4c934b49e2140947ac

Senior Member

01-18-2013

:/

Good luck.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

notFREEfood

Member

01-18-2013

bump

Get your avatars


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Foxley

Senior Member

01-18-2013

Wait, so I have to put my LoL account's username and password into this thing to upload an avatar?

Doesn't that seem like an account security risk?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Lénekton Bot

Senior Member

01-18-2013

Quote:
Foxley:
Wait, so I have to put my LoL account's username and password into this thing to upload an avatar?

Doesn't that seem like an account security risk?

No, you should never use your LoL account password in my site.. The register page says quite clearly "Please refrain using passwords that you use somewhere else."


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SuperJavelin

Senior Member

01-18-2013

bump


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Foxley

Senior Member

01-18-2013

Quote:
Lénekton Bot:
No, you should never use your LoL account password in my site.. The register page says quite clearly "Please refrain using passwords that you use somewhere else."


Oops, I got it figured out now, thanks.

It does seem like someone could spoof someone's summoner name using FEK, since all I did was put in my summoner name and of course the FEK site has no way of checking to see if that's the person who owns the actual LoL server account. So someone could technically upload avatars for people against their will, right?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Lénekton Bot

Senior Member

01-18-2013

Quote:
Foxley:
Oops, I got it figured out now, thanks.

It does seem like someone could spoof someone's summoner name using FEK, since all I did was put in my summoner name and of course the FEK site has no way of checking to see if that's the person who owns the actual LoL server account. So someone could technically upload avatars for people against their will, right?

Yes, you are right.

If the avatar is fine, then I'll leave it like that until the real owner of the account contacts me.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SuperJavelin

Senior Member

01-18-2013

Hmm. I'm certain I entered my name in correctly, with the S and J capitalized and no spaces, but I still don't see the avatar I uploaded.

Did I miss a step?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Lénekton Bot

Senior Member

01-18-2013

Quote:
SuperJavelin:
Hmm. I'm certain I entered my name in correctly, with the S and J capitalized and no spaces, but I still don't see the avatar I uploaded.

Did I miss a step?

I can see your avatar, it's a picture of Swain-kitty on dark background. Can you see my avatar?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

antikatze

Senior Member

01-18-2013

this is amazing