~~[Avatars]Forum Enhancer Kit by Worre~~

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

IS14b4c934b49e2140947ac

01-18-2013

:/

Good luck.

notFREEfood

01-18-2013

bump

Get your avatars

Foxley

01-18-2013

Wait, so I have to put my LoL account's username and password into this thing to upload an avatar?

Doesn't that seem like an account security risk?

Lénekton Bot

01-18-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Foxley View Post
Wait, so I have to put my LoL account's username and password into this thing to upload an avatar?

Doesn't that seem like an account security risk?
No, you should never use your LoL account password in my site.. The register page says quite clearly "Please refrain using passwords that you use somewhere else."

SuperJavelin

01-18-2013

bump

Foxley

01-18-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lnekton Bot View Post
No, you should never use your LoL account password in my site.. The register page says quite clearly "Please refrain using passwords that you use somewhere else."
Oops, I got it figured out now, thanks.

It does seem like someone could spoof someone's summoner name using FEK, since all I did was put in my summoner name and of course the FEK site has no way of checking to see if that's the person who owns the actual LoL server account. So someone could technically upload avatars for people against their will, right?

Lénekton Bot

01-18-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Foxley View Post
Oops, I got it figured out now, thanks.

It does seem like someone could spoof someone's summoner name using FEK, since all I did was put in my summoner name and of course the FEK site has no way of checking to see if that's the person who owns the actual LoL server account. So someone could technically upload avatars for people against their will, right?
Yes, you are right.

If the avatar is fine, then I'll leave it like that until the real owner of the account contacts me.

SuperJavelin

01-18-2013

Hmm. I'm certain I entered my name in correctly, with the S and J capitalized and no spaces, but I still don't see the avatar I uploaded.

Did I miss a step?

Lénekton Bot

01-18-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperJavelin View Post
Hmm. I'm certain I entered my name in correctly, with the S and J capitalized and no spaces, but I still don't see the avatar I uploaded.

Did I miss a step?
I can see your avatar, it's a picture of Swain-kitty on dark background. Can you see my avatar?

antikatze

01-18-2013

this is amazing