The problem with bruisers in TT

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kalarepa

Senior Member

11-03-2012

It's not like bruisers = autowin. You can beat them with great teamwork. However, if you don't pick bruiser team, then you are the one, who needs to make up good tactic, you are the one who needs proper positioning, you are the one who needs to play super carefuly during entire game.
Meanwhile, some Darius or Singed just midnlessly rolls his face over keyboard with 0 effort, 0 tactic, 0 positioning and... he wins most of the matches by doing that.

High risk low reward vs low risk high reward.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

kelidus

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

11-03-2012

Just played a match against a Darius. My team-mate was playing Lee Sin and basically fed the **** out of Darius. Lee ended up the match 5/10, Darius was like, 12/4.

We won. I was playing Kat and ended at 12/9, and our Teemo did pretty good against their Yi. They also had Annie. We were losing hardstyle at first but, even as bad as Lee was after he got items he managed to pick up his game some. We ended up winning the match. So even if they have a fed bruiser, you can always pull it out.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Hoizengerd

Senior Member

11-03-2012

been playing on hit Lulu all week, she's very very weak, have carried pretty much all the games, and even the ones i lost i actually made into fights due to my smarter play

i remember one game where the enemy team had Singed, Mundo & Riven, we had Singed, Ez & me on Lulu...we won. it's not who you pick, it's how you play


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

FDru

Senior Member

11-03-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hoizengerd View Post
been playing on hit Lulu all week, she's very very weak, have carried pretty much all the games, and even the ones i lost i actually made into fights due to my smarter play

i remember one game where the enemy team had Singed, Mundo & Riven, we had Singed, Ez & me on Lulu...we won. it's not who you pick, it's how you play
Just because Lulu is a garbage 0 cs support doesn't mean she's weak. Lulu is very strong with items, especially tanky items.

SR meta poisons the mind.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Hoizengerd

Senior Member

11-03-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by FDru View Post
Just because Lulu is a garbage 0 cs support doesn't mean she's weak. Lulu is very strong with items, especially tanky items.

SR meta poisons the mind.
i completely disagree with you, Lulu is a great support...she's weak as an AD though, and quite weak as on hit as well

tank Lulu?? what the hell would that accomplish?? and if she goes AP she's basically just going support, just not a whole lot of damage on her end since the nerfs


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AlmightyFork

Member

11-03-2012

Look, if I am corner camping with a shotgun dont run in with a sniper and then whine when you die. Grab your own shotgun and finally just bring the right weapon to the fight.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Vesh

Game Designer

11-03-2012
1 of 1 Riot Posts

myself, sam, and 1onz have been running Karma+Mundo+Darius/Olaf. We basically bring 1 high damage bruiser, one damage soaking tank, and one powerful AP. So far with this comp we are 12/0 and about 1759 on that team.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sam

Senior Member

11-03-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kalarepa View Post
It's not like bruisers = autowin. You can beat them with great teamwork. However, if you don't pick bruiser team, then you are the one, who needs to make up good tactic, you are the one who needs proper positioning, you are the one who needs to play super carefuly during entire game.
Meanwhile, some Darius or Singed just midnlessly rolls his face over keyboard with 0 effort, 0 tactic, 0 positioning and... he wins most of the matches by doing that.

High risk low reward vs low risk high reward.

Why do you have to pick the most op champions in 3s... Singed and Darius. :P Of course you can't stop them.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Twilight Monkey

Senior Member

11-03-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vesh View Post
myself, sam, and 1onz have been running Karma+Mundo+Darius/Olaf. We basically bring 1 high damage bruiser, one damage soaking tank, and one powerful AP. So far with this comp we are 12/0 and about 1759 on that team.
And that proves the point


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Medaforcer

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

11-03-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vesh View Post
myself, sam, and 1onz have been running Karma+Mundo+Darius/Olaf. We basically bring 1 high damage bruiser, one damage soaking tank, and one powerful AP. So far with this comp we are 12/0 and about 1759 on that team.
That's two bruisers and an ap...