All these mid and jungle champs

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

beanydog

11-03-2012

I swear all these new champions they have come out with are either only good at mid and jungle or both

I play support and am amazing at it, I would like to see at least one new support come out just one and I wont ever ask for another

thanks a bunch sincerly

nicholas

Sephïroth

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-03-2012

1.) If you only play support you're not amazing at it. You need to understand every role in the game to be a good support.

2.) There is 2 more support champs coming before the end of the year.

3.) We've had EVERY lane but support pounded hard. Supports are less flashy and frankly bring in less money for Riot. So they have a lesser frequency.

4.) Your full name isn't Saint Nicholas is it? If it is, I have a list for you.

beanydog

11-03-2012

1.)Well I have played every lane and I dont just play support should have mentioned that I can do ever other lane fairly well And am a good top I just perfer support

2.) Thanks for informing me of this it made me happy

3.) Well didnt know this looks like I will be sticking to leona when I have to play supports lol.

4.) why yes my full name is Saint Nicholas.

Fiveofswords

11-03-2012

people are branching out a lot and finding that lots of champs that were typically mids or whatever also can make good supports. For example lux and zyra can make exclellent supports. Janna and lulu, btw, also make excellent mids. I kinda like champs with versatile roles

Krt Westok

11-03-2012

I'm also waiting for a new support lol

PogoPogoPogoPogo

11-03-2012

Rengar can top.
Diana can top.
Elise can top.
Zyra can support.
Jayce is a top.
Draven is an ADC.
Darius is a top.
Kha'zix can top.
Varus is an ADC.
Lulu is a support.
Fiora is a top.
Nautilus can top.
Sejuani can top, and I've seen supprt Sejuani.

So, since 1/1/2012, only Ziggs, Syndra, and Hecarim are pretty clear cut mid or jungle champions.

Most of the champions are designed to be able to play multiple roles though.

Finding a new support isn't really a matter of Riot releasing a new champion and saying "Hey, start playing this guy as a 0CS support!" No, instead, it's a matter of learning how to play a champion as a 0 CS support.

Look at the most popular supports.

Riot calls Nunu a Fighter.
Blitzcrank is a Tank.
Alistar is a Tank.

These guys are all three very good supports. If you want a new support, look through all the already available champions and see if you can't turn one of them into a support. Blitzcrank wasn't always bottom lane.