Raise level cap?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

BluBerryPi

11-03-2012

Do you think it would be a good idea to raise the summoner level cap?

That way, the gap between more experienced and less experienced players is bigger.

This way, better players are less likely to be matched with people who they think suck or whatever.

Because I'm only like lv 16 and I get paired with a lot of lv 30 people who flame me when I don't play as well as they do.

I feel like, before I know it, I'm going to be lv 30 just from playing a lot (not frmo being better) and im going to be playing with a lot of better people and its kind of intimidating.

And I dont want to have to rely on playing on a smurf account to enjoy the game without fear of getting flamed to death.

Gnomis Pervertus

11-03-2012

Just add a simple counter-point without being rude or insulting when level 30s flame you.

"Well, if you're so good, why are you playing with a level 16?"

GG WP. But I imagine most of us have been there. I've played against level 30s for most of my play time from 15 to 26(my current level). A lot of that is duoing with higher level players, though. It amuses me when I'm the only non-level 30 in a game, and doing better than most of the level 30s. But I'm also easily amused.

Final Zenith

11-03-2012

Lol agreed. It would be nice for cap to be raised but also once you start nearing lv 30 imo, you more or less understand the game and if you lose, its not gonna be just your fault, or even your fault at all. Just play and have fun xD

Fiveofswords

11-03-2012

good players dont flame. This is a game. Only people who understand and act like this is a game and is supposed to be fun are actually any good at it.
after you are lvl 30 its still very common to see players who just dont seem very good to you. Thats jsut part of the game. Sometimes you can try to help them out with some sort of suggestion (just be 100% sure you are right...ive seen a lot of boneheaded suggestions)...but personally i prefer to jsut play around their weakness. Minions are quite bad at the game also but they are part of it. If some guy is way too kamikazee or way too passive or whatever...jsut figure out how you can use that knowledge to your advantage...it even affects what items i build.
so really dont worry about it. Everyone makes silly mistakes sometimes, even the best, cause sometimes the pace of the game is just a little too fast to react properly. Whatever your level is, you are still usually going to be paired with epople somewhat near your level...in normals you can sometimes see a big range of skill, but there is stilla sort of hidden elo in normals

PDiddy

11-03-2012

^ this is pretty true. The higher the elo the less flaming there is.

Aukoiyou

Recruiter

11-03-2012

The gap between levels separating novice from experienced players won't really last long at all. What with all the smurf accounts and exp bonuses you can buy in the store. It'd be a short fix and then they'd just ask for it to be raised again really.

a sad loli

11-03-2012

Higher ELO players realize that flaming and trolling doesn't help and just makes your teammates play worse.

I don't know why you're getting matched up with level 30s though, thats weird

Sephïroth

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-03-2012

I just think they should make it that anyone level 29 and lower not que with level 30s.

That said I haven't been qued with a non 30 in so long...

I'd just like the extra masteries/Runes I could use if they raised the level cap! Weeoo!

playerwinner

11-03-2012

They could raise the level cap with out it adding extra rune/mastery points.

gogy09

11-03-2012

I wouldn't say raise the level gap, but improve the matching system I guess