Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

Ranked team need a jungler?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

I am searching for a team that is interested in a useful jungler. I am able to jungle almost any champ that belongs there.
E.g. Amumu, Mundo, Maokai, Skarner, Jax, Shyvana, Hecarim and a few others.

My solo ranked queue ELO is currently 1190 but usually lingers around 1230. I play daily and am available almost always. My time zone is +12 GMT. I think it is important to add that I have a custom setup and therefore no-lag. I won't be DC'ing mid-game xD

If you have any interests in taking me in, please add me. IGN: K1NGOFYOU

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

I main Jungle myself and am looking for a dedicated ranked team to play with. I am currently a Bronze 3 ELO player who is tired of DC's and AFK's. Looking for individuals who actually would like to progress, and do so as a team. I started with a 1050 ELO, but do to DC's and AFK's I have now fallen to 938ELO. I would love a tryout or opp to jung. I main Khazix, Nasus, Elise..and am learning others..