Week ban for this....

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Cherryberryz

11-03-2012

Hey guys we all have our games where everything goes wrong and we are like WTF but i got a week ban for this http://na.leagueoflegends.com/tribun.../5868166/#nogo
i feel like since its my first time ever getting in trouble of any kind and the fact ppl just sit on tribunal without even reading the treads......... just punish is this really worth a week ban? i feel like this is uncalled for.

PogoPogoPogoPogo

11-03-2012

Okay, so far I've read some things that wouldn't make me hit punish, but they do make you look pretty bad...

Kayle [00:11:47] im bad b/c vlad counters me>?
Kayle [00:11:52] ok i forgot

1) Again, it's not reportable or punishable, but if you're so bad with Kayle that you automatically lose this hard to everyone that picks a counter champ, then you need a lot more practice with Kayle (especially considering you have a skin for her).

Kayle [00:12:32] reported

2) Again, we're not to reportable or punishable behavior yet, but... you called him a moron, he responded by calling you a dumb ass, and then you said reported. Saying "reported" is already childish enough and looks bad in my book, but telling someone they're reported for insulting you with an insult no worse than the one you just threw at him? That looks really immature and bad.

Kayle [00:13:47] i make more money then u
Kayle [00:13:47] irl

3) At this point, still no reportable or punishable behavior, but if I'm voting on the case, I'm probably looking really hard for something to justify hitting punish on in this case at this point. I mean, what is the point of this? It literally has no relevance to anything. It's clearly meant as insulting.

And up to this point, you're the one who initiated the threat of reporting your teammates, but you've been slightly more of a jerk to them then they've been to you.

Viktor [00:10:47] im vs a anti mage
Viktor [00:10:50] my counter
Viktor [00:10:54] and jungle hasnt helped once
Diana [All] [00:11:09] ****ingg gay .l.
Viktor [00:11:14] ur ****en bad
Viktor [00:11:24] chase
Viktor [00:11:25] and die
Viktor [00:11:26] noob

Game 2, and already again, you're talking about going up against a counter, and you're calling people bad and a noob this early in. Not that it's ever justified, but still.

Game 3 looks like the reports were probably for feeding, and while I wouldn't punish you for feeding, your attitude is bad enough in this game that I would punish you for that.

And in Game 4, your attitude is relatively crummy. It's not the first incident where you call for a surrender very early (I think you did in 3 of the games). It's not the first incident where you were putting blame on someone else for the loss. In game 3 you blame GP while you're 0/5/0, and in game 4 you blame bottom lane while you're 0/5/0, etc.

I mean, overall it seems like a pretty easy case to hit punish on. And you were punished by the "Overwhelming Majority," so lots of people seem to agree with me.

As for the length of the ban, that's based purely on previous punishments on your account. You've received other emails from Riot regarding punishments. The first one is always a warning, and the first ban is relatively short (like a day or so). If this is a 1 week ban, it's at least your 2nd ban, but probably 3rd (and remember, you got a warning before your first ban).

MarlaMazzyHope

11-03-2012

You had 5 cs jungling Mao

Barbarossa 13

11-03-2012

Tribunal merely decides to pardon or punish you, we do not decide the punishment That is up to Riot.

I Love Slurpees

11-03-2012

You deserve the punishment you were an ******* to your teammates the whole game. Also congrats on not buying any mr against vlad when he "counters" you. Were an overall ******* when you played as viktor. Cried about being stuck with support when ali/vayne is an insanely strong lane. And when you played as mao i get the feeling you literally had no idea how to play. Be a man and fix your problems instead of crying about them

Friesguy

11-03-2012

A lot of the times, you were just being a scumbag teammate. You deserved the punishment, and if you were banned for a week, you've probably been reported/ banned before.

Want to learn how to not get banned? Call MIAs, and don;t use the chat box for anything other than that. You'll find your playing experience is much more enjoyable that way.

deirin

11-03-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarlaMazzyHope View Post
You had 5 cs jungling Mao
dude hes learning to play give him a chance hes 1200 elo...

+mao is the gank style hero...he had lvl 9 with him, it ain that bad

deirin

11-03-2012

and friesguy + I Love Slurpees should read the summoner code

not knowing how to play does not get u banned:
¨not buying any mr against vlad ¨
¨Cried about being stuck with support when ali/vayne is an insanely strong lane(he did not know)¨
¨had no idea how to play¨
¨Call MIAs¨

and the report case about verbal language is weak as ****

he shouldn't have been banned

Dulu

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cherryberryz View Post
Hey guys we all have our games where everything goes wrong and we are like WTF but i got a week ban for this http://na.leagueoflegends.com/tribun.../5868166/#nogo
i feel like since its my first time ever getting in trouble of any kind and the fact ppl just sit on tribunal without even reading the treads......... just punish is this really worth a week ban? i feel like this is uncalled for.

All 4 games are punishable.

Count your blessings you weren't perma-banned.

I'd delete this thread before a GM sees what you got away with, and increases your suspension or perma-bans you.