Blood For Noxus! 2k Upvotes For Kat Skins!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

WesIey

12-30-2012

im wesIey

Hallows Evelynn

12-30-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Annapii View Post
Make that apple cider. I'm not a fan of grape juice.

Edit all you want. Like I said: I've been taking screenshots of everything and submitting them to support.
taking screenshots of your own thread? your hardcore bro. hardcore.

Annapii

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-30-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ballistixz View Post
Obviously. I'm going to have evidence when I accuse anyone of anything. Unlike some other people I've seen in my thread.

SargeantAnonymos

12-30-2012

Quote:
bumping this thread daily 24/7 and u think trolls wouldnt be attracted to it in some way or that ppl would get tired of it and downvote it?

derpa herp
Riot implemented this system. This is the only way to achieve acquiring a skin that is unavailable normally. How can you hate on someone using the resources at their disposal to achieve a goal?

WesIey

12-30-2012

Quote:
in the name of wesley gibson i demand you stahp tralling pls

Hummin

12-30-2012

Quote:
Make that apple cider. I'm not a fan of grape juice.

Edit all you want. Like I said: I've been taking screenshots of everything and submitting them to support.
mmmm apple cider! You're on

WesIey

12-30-2012

i like anana fizz

Thane Soren

Recruiter

12-30-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by annapii View Post
obviously. I'm going to have evidence when i accuse anyone of anything. Unlike some other people i've seen in my thread.
<333

Hallows Evelynn

12-30-2012

Quote:
Obviously. I'm going to have evidence when I accuse anyone of anything. Unlike some other people I've seen in my thread.

you try hard way to hard. thats all im sayin. then again this thread is pretty try hard. the essence of try hard. so i guess im not surprised.

Annapii

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-30-2012

Quote:
you try hard way to hard. thats all im sayin. then again this thread is pretty try hard. the essence of try hard. so i guess im not surprised.
I don't see anything wrong with being thorough when someone deserves to be reported and punished. When you're the accuser, the burden of proof falls on you, and I'm fairly sure I've fulfilled it. But I suppose I won't know for sure until Riot Support responds.

And as for my thread. I don't see anything wrong with putting effort into something that you like. Maybe you don't think the skins are worth the trouble, but I do. And what's wrong with that? We get different satisfaction from different things. Fair enough.