Blood For Noxus! 2k Upvotes For Kat Skins!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Calling Clouds

12-30-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ballistixz View Post
dude, (dudette?) we are talking about 4chan here. no one gives a **** about the rules on 4chan. a place where illegal content (content that i shall not name on these boards) is posted all the time. you really think ppl give a **** about advertisement? i thought so. most of the mods on 4 chan do not give a **** about most of the rules there.
No. I don't think anybody there cares. It's just an asinine thing to do. Why try to ruin someone elses efforts because you want to be a special snowflake? That's just being a jerk.

Arctic Bro

12-30-2012

24 hours D:
gl hf i gave you all my smurfs upvotes long ago

Mitsuki

12-30-2012

GL! Hope this trade happens come on GD we're almost there

Hallows Evelynn

12-30-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Annapii View Post
:x Which doesn't change the fact that a rule was broken.

cute.

but it also doesnt change the fact that you did the same thing. regardless of permission or not, you are pretty much bypassing that sites own ToS. which is again UNFAIR to all parties. why the **** are you queen of the universe to bypass everything, including ToS, to get what you want?

oh right, you're a female. carry on.

Arctic Bro

12-30-2012

downvoter detected free bump

Annapii

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-30-2012

Anyways. It doesn't really feel like anyone is looking for a logical discussion. So I'm going to stop trying to have one. I've gotten some more screenshots, I get the feeling you guys will provide more. So enjoy yourselves, I'll be updating my support ticket.

Thane Soren

Recruiter

12-30-2012

Hey Anni.

Come here and touch my..."Talon"

Thane Soren

Recruiter

12-30-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Annapii View Post
Anyways. It doesn't really feel like anyone is looking for a logical discussion. So I'm going to stop trying to have one. I've gotten some more screenshots, I get the feeling you guys will provide more. So enjoy yourselves, I'll be updating my support ticket.
She is leaving? What?!

NOOO!

WHO IS GOING TO TOUCH MY BIG POINTY THICK TALON?

Annapii

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-30-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ballistixz View Post
cute.

but it also doesnt change the fact that you did the same thing. regardless of permission or not, you are pretty much bypassing that sites own ToS. which is again UNFAIR to all parties. why the **** are you queen of the universe to bypass everything, including ToS, to get what you want?

oh right, you're a female. carry on.
Uh. The people that maintain the site wrote the ToS. They gave me permission to bypass the ToS. Its an avatar site- AKA, the community is majority female- So good luck calling "white knight" on that one.

Slimm Shaney

12-30-2012

good luck!