Blood For Noxus! 2k Upvotes For Kat Skins!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

grim2103

12-23-2012

"Some of the world's greatest feats were accomplished by people not smart enough to know they were impossible." – Doug Larson

like kitty kat katarina support...

grim2103

12-23-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Annapii View Post
D: No?
oh, well, either way, I didn't realize I was supporting until it was too late to switch ;p. I saw a soraka after all, it was a reasonable assumption, hehe. It worked... didn't it?

Annapii

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-23-2012

xD That was such an absurd game.

PlatinumRooster

12-23-2012

With Hippalus stating that he's going to work on some schematics for a trading syste, I took it upon myself to make a thread involving in-depth ideas on how it should work. You may want to take a look at it and make sure it's in the right place. A lot of morality can be broken with a trading system and we have to make sure it's done right. Come support my ideas? <3
http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/...70365&posted=1

I'm also working on a Skin Trade as well. Definitely won't be 2k by the 31st but I want to do it for future possibilities because Hippalus has received feedback that A LOT of people like doing it via the forums.

Annapii

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-23-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by 8BitRager View Post
With Hippalus stating that he's going to work on some schematics for a trading syste, I took it upon myself to make a thread involving in-depth ideas on how it should work. You may want to take a look at it and make sure it's in the right place. A lot of morality can be broken with a trading system and we have to make sure it's done right. Come support my ideas? <3
http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/...70365&posted=1

I'm also working on a Skin Trade as well. Definitely won't be 2k by the 31st but I want to do it for future possibilities because Hippalus has received feedback that A LOT of people like doing it via the forums.
I've seen that thread floating around.

PlatinumRooster

12-23-2012

Quote:
I've seen that thread floating around.
Aha! I thought it'd get more publicity since it has a lot to read and give opinions about. People don't like having good reads I guess :/
Lol
EDIT: I think I was able to upvote your thread twice before . I did it like a month ago and was able to do it again last week. I hope this makes it!

Annapii

12-23-2012

Quote:
Aha! I thought it'd get more publicity since it has a lot to read and give opinions about. People don't like having good reads I guess :/
Lol
EDIT: I think I was able to upvote your thread twice before . I did it like a month ago and was able to do it again last week. I hope this makes it!
Thanks for your support!

:| I wish I had something practical to say for your thread.

PlatinumRooster

12-23-2012

Quote:
Thanks for your support!

:| I wish I had something practical to say for your thread.
Eh, it's fine. I really don't expect it to get any support anyway. I really just want people to think about what I said. I've been apart of so many developmental changes in so many games. Typically small, but ended up being pretty big in the end. I love LoL too much and I'd like to see something done right with suggestions from the community.

Annapii

12-23-2012

Quote:
Eh, it's fine. I really don't expect it to get any support anyway. I really just want people to think about what I said. I've been apart of so many developmental changes in so many games. Typically small, but ended up being pretty big in the end. I love LoL too much and I'd like to see something done right with suggestions from the community.
Well. I support an official trading system.

Kurogano

12-23-2012

Quote:
:U Mid - Kat?
Favorite yes main no.