Blood For Noxus! 2k Upvotes For Kat Skins!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Annapii

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-22-2012

(ノ⊙Д☉ )ノ

Kurogano

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-22-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horo
All men are jealous idiots. And women are stupid too, to feel happy about it. It's true, there are idiots everywhere!

Annapii

12-22-2012

And in conclusion, you're all idiots.

Kurogano

12-22-2012

Quote:
Remember when I spoke of men being kind to women? Men should be measured by their kindness. However I am not your charity, and I have a tendency to consider things from only my perspective. A blink of an eye in my world is a lifetime in yours. A year or two is understandably precious to you. I forgot. I do not wish to waste your time.

Kurogano

12-22-2012

Quote:
Men are onions. Many layers and all of them make you cry.

Annapii

12-22-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Valiant by Holly Black
I would remain nearer you for what time there is."

"Gone in one faerie sigh," she quoted.

Leather-clad fingers brushed over her short hair, rested on her cheek. "I can hold my breath.”
:x

Kurogano

12-22-2012

Quote:
I have no fear of watching you grow old while I remain young. I'll even watch you on your death bed. I am no stranger to death. But your heart is like that of an innocent child. It has always accepted everything about me, without hesitation. Because of that I am very afraid.

Annapii

12-22-2012

I can't be bothered to find more quotes. :c

WowSuchJazzy

12-22-2012

(ノ⊙Д☉ )ノ

Annapii

12-22-2012

(ノ⊙Д☉ )ノ

Exactly. D: