Blood For Noxus! 2k Upvotes For Kat Skins!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Annapii

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

11-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpiritHacker View Post
LOL. Not when raka's heal is on a 20s cd at L1 :P Dem adcs be raging, and rightly so.
The minions need it more. D:

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpiritHacker View Post
Ooh, grats! Those are pretty darn rare, I've only seen a few.
c: Thanks.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Annapii

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

11-08-2012

I am not Toyz tyvm.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Annapii

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

11-08-2012

:c I used to be able to play Orianna.

Now I suck at her.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Annapii

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

11-08-2012

:c I wanna practice Orianna.

But I also wanna practice Katarina and Anivia and Ahri and.

:|

Too many champions.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Annapii

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

11-08-2012

... :| let's go lose that 1400.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SpiritHacker

Senior Member

11-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Annapii View Post
The minions need it more. D:
Nono, they have enough HP already. Sona's even squishier and desperately needs that heal, no? :P Although purple caster minions do inflict Tons of Damage, so I guess damage-wise your argument holds up.


Quote:
Originally Posted by Annapii View Post
I am not Toyz tyvm.
Why not? Y u no Toyz smurf?


Quote:
Originally Posted by Annapii View Post
:c I wanna practice Orianna.

But I also wanna practice Katarina and Anivia and Ahri and.

:|

Too many champions.
Solution: make a dozen smurfs, invite them all to a custom game, practice each champ at once. Multitasking like a boss! It's the way Froggen does it. Trust me.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Annapii

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

11-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpiritHacker View Post
Nono, they have enough HP already. Sona's even squishier and desperately needs that heal, no? :P Although purple caster minions do inflict Tons of Damage, so I guess damage-wise your argument holds up.
I'm a Purple Caster Minion. And I'm here to stand up for my rights!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpiritHacker View Post
Why not? Y u no Toyz smurf?
I'm too Korean for this nonsense.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpiritHacker View Post
Solution: make a dozen smurfs, invite them all to a custom game, practice each champ at once. Multitasking like a boss! It's the way Froggen does it. Trust me.
... If this is the truth, I need to see it. LOL.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Tormented Soil

Senior Member

11-08-2012

Upvoted because I would kill for either skin myself :c


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Annapii

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

11-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Valterre View Post
Upvoted because I would kill for either skin myself :c
c: Thank you so much for your support.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Annapii

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

11-08-2012

:c I should have stayed at 1400. **** me.