Blood For Noxus! 2k Upvotes For Kat Skins!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Annapii

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brekk View Post
There's sexism. Then there's just harmless words on a screen. Please don't compare the two like they're the same.
Sexism can be shown via words and actions. Neither should be acceptable.

I sincerely have to ask. What harm can come from me trying to persuade the community to be more respectful and considerate? What good are you doing by discouraging me from doing that?

Quote:
Originally Posted by erosumikun View Post
@ riot
PS : keep the candy cane....riot pls....and if the fem-nazis dont like the dance feel free to remove it (your choice not theirs). If you're keeping it u can make taric pole dance too so they can't say anything sexist XD... but whether you keep the dance or not --make sure you guys keep the candy cane...its 2 cute to delete....maybe she can just sit or use her idle stance on top of the candy cane thingy to teleport.
Oi. This is an entirely other issue, but learn what a "feminist" is before you throw the word "feminazi" around.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nademine View Post
I like how you compare irrelevant things ._.
They can both be sexism.. although.. yes you are correct the way people treat women in some countries is way worse. But it doesn't justify the ill treatment of female gamers JUST because they are female.

As, it is sexism even when the same stupid and simple harassments (ex:sammich jokes/kitchen jokes) are used to annoy and more importantly.. to specifically target a person based completely on gender :|

Most the time saying something once is like, kay whatever. But it is rarely that.. And you can't seriously act like if someone keeps saying rude and gender based remarks that its all for "fun and games" and that no harm was meant... Because that's likely not the case when people feel like being rude and trolling someone- it becomes sexism when they use gender as the method to do it.

But seriously.. this is the last time I'm posting on this thread, it is really ridiculous how people look for ways to say something negative or generally be negative. Even the "constructive criticisms" I've read posted here aren't even constructive but hidden insults to the OP. And to make it clear: I don't know the OP nor am I trying to actively defend her or something. <3
Thank you for your support.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WesIey View Post
im about to get banned from the forum.
Uh. What happened?

Annapii

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-11-2012

Good morning GD.

Annapii

12-11-2012

Lecture soon.

Annapii

12-11-2012

I feel like rereading Ender's Game. :U

Annapii

12-11-2012

It was a pretty good book. A pretty good series, tho I never got around to reading all... nine? books.

WesIey

12-11-2012

anna

Annapii

12-11-2012

wat.

WesIey

12-11-2012

i been talking to you in the client

Annapii

12-11-2012

Okay? I'm not looking at the client atm.

WesIey

12-11-2012

well