Blood For Noxus! 2k Upvotes For Kat Skins!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Brekk

12-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Annapii View Post
I just wanted to share this with the League community. For better or worse, I felt like these words had to be said.
You sure do have it rough. I can think of about a billion other girls trapped in hyper patriarchal societies all over the world that would be stoned to death for speaking. You seem to have lost some perspective.

Pick your battles.

Annapii

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-11-2012

team y u no dodge Blitz grabs?

The Real Riggz

12-11-2012

Hey anna me and you are selfish

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/...2872639&page=7

Annapii

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brekk View Post
You sure do have it rough. I can think of about a billion other girls trapped in hyper patriarchal societies all over the world that would be stoned to death for speaking. You seem to have lost some perspective.

Pick your battles.
Just because something could be worse, doesn't mean it couldn't be better.

Sorry. I'm not gonna accept, "At least you're not x." as a good reason for tolerating sexist bull****.

Sexism is sexism. It shouldn't exist- in minor or major forms.

Annapii

12-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Real Riggz View Post
I've been told. Ignore them.

Annapii

12-11-2012

Whelp. I have lecture in a few hours, so I'm gonna get some sleep.

Night GD. I'll be back in the morning.

Brekk

12-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Annapii View Post
Just because something could be worse, doesn't mean it couldn't be better.

Sorry. I'm not gonna accept, "At least you're not x." as a good reason for tolerating sexist bull****.

Sexism is sexism. It shouldn't exist- in minor or major forms.
There's sexism. Then there's just harmless words on a screen. Please don't compare the two like they're the same.

erosumikun

12-11-2012

Xmas Bump ._.

--------------------------------------
@ riot
PS : keep the candy cane....riot pls....and if the fem-nazis dont like the dance feel free to remove it (your choice not theirs). If you're keeping it u can make taric pole dance too so they can't say anything sexist XD... but whether you keep the dance or not --make sure you guys keep the candy cane...its 2 cute to delete....maybe she can just sit or use her idle stance on top of the candy cane thingy to teleport.

Elinoi

12-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brekk View Post
There's sexism. Then there's just harmless words on a screen. Please don't compare the two like they're the same.
I like how you compare irrelevant things ._.
They can both be sexism.. although.. yes you are correct the way people treat women in some countries is way worse. But it doesn't justify the ill treatment of female gamers JUST because they are female.

As, it is sexism even when the same stupid and simple harassments (ex:sammich jokes/kitchen jokes) are used to annoy and more importantly.. to specifically target a person based completely on gender :|

Most the time saying something once is like, kay whatever. But it is rarely that.. And you can't seriously act like if someone keeps saying rude and gender based remarks that its all for "fun and games" and that no harm was meant... Because that's likely not the case when people feel like being rude and trolling someone- it becomes sexism when they use gender as the method to do it.

But seriously.. this is the last time I'm posting on this thread, it is really ridiculous how people look for ways to say something negative or generally be negative. Even the "constructive criticisms" I've read posted here aren't even constructive but hidden insults to the OP. And to make it clear: I don't know the OP nor am I trying to actively defend her or something. <3

WesIey

12-11-2012

im about to get banned from the forum.