Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS


Blood For Noxus! 2k Upvotes For Kat Skins!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Laeonix

Member

12-11-2012

why can't this community be super nice and up vote every skin trading thread... This will cause so many threads but maybe then riot will realize how much we want this in the game


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Annapii

Senior Member

12-11-2012

Quote:
Laeonix:
why can't this community be super nice and up vote every skin trading thread... This will cause so many threads but maybe then riot will realize how much we want this in the game


It is a bit of an absurd trading system. I hope that Riot will implement a better one soon.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Elinoi

Member

12-11-2012

Quote:
Berri Bunny:
Shrug. Riot's decision to make it rest on the shoulders of your peers means we have the say in it just as much as the people in favor of her.

Personally I don't think skin trades should only be for people who score up votes. It should be for everyone or no one.

However, Anna is rude, and her cosplay was lazy!


I agree, that there should be a way to trade without getting the community involved however its gonna be a while before something like that exists for the older skins. It sounds like we are getting a gift system at least for skins/champions we can buy in store but that is it.

But, I choose to upvote because while its a flaw that lol doesn't have a system to actually trade the skins player-to-player I don't see why we shouldn't be helping those that choose to do it reach their goal :>
You too could make a forum and search for someone to trade -then collect 2k upvotes-. It's not that people can't do it.. But that they choose not to because it is a stupid amount of work; more than what most are willing to do.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Annapii

Senior Member

12-11-2012

Quote:
Nademine:
I agree, that there should be a way to trade without getting the community involved however its gonna be a while before something like that exists for the older skins. It sounds like we are getting a gift system at least for skins/champions we can buy in store but that is it.

But, I choose to upvote because while its a flaw that lol doesn't have a system to actually trade the skins player-to-player I don't see why we shouldn't be helping those that choose to do it reach their goal :>
You too could make a forum and search for someone to trade -then collect 2k upvotes-. It's not that people can't do it.. But that they choose not to because it is a stupid amount of work; more than what most are willing to do.


Actually. Most people sincerely can't do it- I've seen many threads similar to my own get downvoted to the negatives within hours of creation.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Annapii

Senior Member

12-11-2012

Play Fiddle. Get a team of trolls.

Matchmaking, why?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Elinoi

Member

12-11-2012

Quote:
Annapii:
Actually. Most people sincerely can't do it- I've seen many threads similar to my own get downvoted to the negatives within hours of creation.


Isn't for a lack of them trying though. :/
Community seems to get very jealous when they see someone trying to find/finding someone who will trade whoever a skin they themselves really want.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Annapii

Senior Member

12-11-2012

Whatever the reason may be, that is one of the many reasons that this isn't a very viable trading system.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MLY Carbonide

Member

12-11-2012

why the **** do people care about skins? sick of these 2k+ upvotes... Stop worrying about the visuals and just play for the game play


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Annapii

Senior Member

12-11-2012

Quote:
UnbreaK:
why the **** do people care about skins? sick of these 2k+ upvotes... Stop worrying about the visuals and just play for the game play


Because I like skins.

If you dislike this trading system, then consult Riot to implement a better one. Don't take it out on the people that use it- They didn't ask for such a troublesome system.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Elinoi

Member

12-11-2012

I agree... it is a super flawed system. But they are worried about the hacking issues or w/e, if it became simple confirmation in the client. There's just no winning with trading the older skins.

Anywho, gl with the thread and gn