Blood For Noxus! 2k Upvotes For Kat Skins!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Annapii

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-10-2012

:c Their DC came back. But ours never did.

Elinoi

12-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lightsy View Post
. See if the people of the LoL like upvoting greedy people that insult a person trying to give constructive criticism at the first chance they get. I could of just downvoted and left the thread but I thought you deserved an explanation of why I did it, thanks for throwing it back in my face though, I guess it's easier that way.
I wasn't even insulting you. Simply giving my opinion that down voting this is kinda silly. :>
If thats an insult, I'm sorry, but your a bit self centered.

@Annapii: I think it would be an annoyance as well... as well as extremely ridiculous >.<

Annapii

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nademine View Post
@Annapii: I think it would be an annoyance as well... as well as extremely ridiculous >.<
I've had people bored enough to downvote every post I make in this thread.

Draw your own conclusions from that. xD

Berri Bunny

12-10-2012

Quote:
I wasn't even insulting you. Simply giving my opinion that down voting this is kinda silly. :>
If thats an insult, I'm sorry, but your a bit self centered.

1. She doesn't deserve the skins
2. Does deserve the down votes!

Annapii

12-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Berri Bunny View Post
Oh dear. Why are you back?

Elinoi

12-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Berri Bunny View Post
I still think its silly :/
The people who currently own the skins are happy with the trades so there isn't a good reason to be like "NOPE NO SKIN FOR U." Because for one, a new "copy" of the skin isn't being made but just transferred to another account. It is just as rare as it was before and may see more use than before.

Berri Bunny

12-10-2012

Quote:
I still think its silly :/
The people who currently own the skins are happy with the trades so there isn't a good reason to be like "NOPE NO SKIN FOR U." Because for one, a new "copy" of the skin isn't being made but just transferred to another account. It is just as rare as it was before and may see more use than before.
Shrug. Riot's decision to make it rest on the shoulders of your peers means we have the say in it just as much as the people in favor of her.

Personally I don't think skin trades should only be for people who score up votes. It should be for everyone or no one.

However, Anna is rude, and her cosplay was lazy!

Annapii

12-10-2012

Lol. I was rude.

Did you really come back hundreds of pages later to start this **** again? You came into my thread and insulted me. Then you got insulted when I refused to kiss your ass.

And are you really going to insult an unfinished cosplay without seeing the end product?

Seriously. Please, stop making a fool of yourself.

Laeonix

12-10-2012

vote upeded

Annapii

12-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laeonix View Post
vote upeded
Thank you very much.