Blood For Noxus! 2k Upvotes For Kat Skins!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Annapii

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lightsy View Post
I'm a downvoter, you're way too greedy it started with kat skins and now you seem to want whatever you can get your hands on. Dress up all you want it wont change my mind lol.
Vari and Ryek are both of my friends, and they offered their skins to me. And since I liked the skins, I saw no reason to turn them down. No, jealous forum-goers isn't a logical reason for me to turn them down.

moonie cupcake

12-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Annapii View Post
Vari and Ryek are both of my friends, and they offered their skins to me. And since I liked the skins, I saw no reason to turn them down. No, jealous forum-goers isn't a logical reason for me to turn them down.
I wish you the best of luck then, you have a deadline and you are not even close. See if the people of the LoL like upvoting greedy people that insult a person trying to give constructive criticism at the first chance they get. I could of just downvoted and left the thread but I thought you deserved an explanation of why I did it, thanks for throwing it back in my face though, I guess it's easier that way.

Elinoi

12-10-2012

upvoted, good luck getting all the upvotes you need <3

Annapii

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-10-2012

Quote:
I wish you the best of luck then, you have a deadline and you are not even close. See if the people of the LoL like upvoting greedy people
/1.1k upvotes. Hm...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nademine View Post
upvoted, good luck getting all the upvotes you need <3
Thank you very much. C:

Elinoi

12-10-2012

I'm sorry to see people down voting you just because you know people who don't want/use the skins >.<

Its like they expect you to make another thread for each new trade >;

Annapii

12-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nademine View Post
I'm sorry to see people down voting you just because you know people who don't want/use the skins >.<

Its like they expect you to make another thread for each new trade >;
Honestly, I doubt that having a different thread for each trade would help. They'd just rage at me in three different places. x___x;;

But thanks for the sympathy. All I can do is try my best.

Annapii

12-10-2012

Quote:
I wish you the best of luck then, you have a deadline and you are not even close. See if the people of the LoL like upvoting greedy people that insult a person trying to give constructive criticism at the first chance they get. I could of just downvoted and left the thread but I thought you deserved an explanation of why I did it, thanks for throwing it back in my face though, I guess it's easier that way.
Dat Edit.

You're going to have to explain to me how coming into my thread and insulting me can be considered constructive criticism. It isn't.

It is not a moral flaw for me to have friends with unwanted skins. You're not going to convince me that it is, so my apologies for your wasted conversion effort.

Annapii

12-10-2012

4v4. What do?

Annapii

12-10-2012

4v5. Their Darius came back. What do??

Annapii

12-10-2012

Die to AP Nunu. What else?