Blood For Noxus! 2k Upvotes For Kat Skins!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Annapii

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

12-10-2012

:| In a way, the jungler has become a second support.

What do?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Annapii

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

12-10-2012

... I wanted to jungle Fiddle that game, but my mid wanted to play Middlesticks.

And fed terribly.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Annapii

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

12-10-2012

Oh. This week is the sale of things on fire.

Next week, will we have the sale of things on ice?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Annapii

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

12-10-2012

I wonder why the NA and BR sales are different.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Annapii

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

12-10-2012

More games.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Annapii

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

12-10-2012

Cait is interesting. But her q makes no sense to me.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Annapii

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

12-10-2012

And no ****s were given about the adc that game.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SpiritHacker

Senior Member

12-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by WesIey View Post
lol why not would be fine having to have trolls exposed wouldnt┐
No. No, I would not.
Problem #1: that was that idiot's subjective opinion of who was a troll and who wasn't.
Problem #2: not everyone on the list was a troll. Half the people on the list I'd never even heard of.
Problem #3: he declared himself to be "the police of the forums" or some such idiotic bs. We have mods for that.
Problem #4: calling people out on the forums is and has been against the rules.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Annapii View Post
:| That was an interesting experience. My team was entirely Spanish and I didn't know enough Spanish to know if they were swearing at me or not.
They were. :P

Quote:
Originally Posted by Annapii View Post
:| Sometimes, I think the jungler has it worse than the support.
...sometimes? When does jungler not have it worse than support?

Seriously. As support I'm only directly responsible for the welfare of one lane, my wards indirectly keep midlane safe and my pings/purchases indirectly protect my entire team but for the most part it's about me and the ADC. When teamfights come around it's generally ok if I'm a little behind, since I'll probably sit in the back and peel for my adc. If I'm getting more in the middle I usually have a kit for it (Leona) or I have longrange interrupts (Janna) that I can cast from the back safely.

As jungler if I fail to steal every enemy buff, snowball every lane, and generally be immortal and everywhere at once, I am terrible and should uninstall, and will probably be reported en masse. Oh, and I won't get gold for this, because my buffs are going to laners and my gank-kills are going to laners. But I still have to scale into lategame and actively help in teamfights.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Annapii View Post
:| In a way, the jungler has become a second support.

What do?
Been this way for awhile.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Annapii View Post
Oh. This week is the sale of things on fire.

Next week, will we have the sale of things on ice?
Yes. And then the world will end on the 21st, fittingly ushered out by fire and ice.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Annapii View Post
Cait is interesting. But her q makes no sense to me.
How so?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

moonie cupcake

Senior Member

12-10-2012

I'm a downvoter, you're way too greedy it started with kat skins and now you seem to want whatever you can get your hands on. Dress up all you want it wont change my mind lol.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Annapii

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

12-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpiritHacker View Post
No. No, I would not.
Problem #1: that was that idiot's subjective opinion of who was a troll and who wasn't.
Problem #2: not everyone on the list was a troll. Half the people on the list I'd never even heard of.
Problem #3: he declared himself to be "the police of the forums" or some such idiotic bs. We have mods for that.
Problem #4: calling people out on the forums is and has been against the rules.
Hey guys. If you wanna continue this discussion, do so in the appropriate thread.

But while we're on the subject: We have mods? That's news to me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpiritHacker View Post
They were. :P
:c Its probably safe to assume.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpiritHacker View Post
...sometimes? When does jungler not have it worse than support?

Seriously. As support I'm only directly responsible for the welfare of one lane, my wards indirectly keep midlane safe and my pings/purchases indirectly protect my entire team but for the most part it's about me and the ADC. When teamfights come around it's generally ok if I'm a little behind, since I'll probably sit in the back and peel for my adc. If I'm getting more in the middle I usually have a kit for it (Leona) or I have longrange interrupts (Janna) that I can cast from the back safely.

As jungler if I fail to steal every enemy buff, snowball every lane, and generally be immortal and everywhere at once, I am terrible and should uninstall, and will probably be reported en masse. Oh, and I won't get gold for this, because my buffs are going to laners and my gank-kills are going to laners. But I still have to scale into lategame and actively help in teamfights.

Been this way for awhile.
S1 and early S2. In those days, the jungler was considered another carry. Now they're considered the babysitters of the whole map.

And if you're not playing a support-jungler like Maokai or Sejuani, you have to try and play and/or build as a carry while the team expects you to be both a carry and a support at the same time.

What do?

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpiritHacker View Post
Yes. And then the world will end on the 21st, fittingly ushered out by fire and ice.
... If this is seriously why they're doing this, I'm going to be so amused.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpiritHacker View Post
How so?
Its useless. ._.