Blood For Noxus! 2k Upvotes For Kat Skins!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Annapii

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-10-2012

Thanks everyone. C:

Brekk

12-10-2012

So. I had a moment at work where I thought I'd put some brain-ness into your situation.

Now, realistically, you only need an average of 43 votes per day from this point on. Now. Mostly likely, you should hope to get about 35 per day. Anything of this nature has a tendency to focus more positive than negative as a goal reaches completion. A 30-35 per day lead is helpful, as a strong chase will pull in 60-70 votes per day. All you need to do is spread your wings a little, here's a few simple ideas-

Justin.tv. A free website where you can stream yourself playing with minimal setup. Invite people to watch, and encourage donations to a link of a charity of your choice. Get people involved, build it up, make an event of it. Offer to give out a few 10$ RP cards if this means a lot to you during the event.

Otherwise, find an outside forum to gain support. The people that can/will upvote here. (Regulars) Already have and done. Your goal now is to find people that haven't yet been exposed. Posting and bumping here is helpful, but a teensy bit of effort on one good Friday will bring in a few hundred closer to your goal. Make them WANT to help you.

Good luck mate. I'll be watching curiously and charting the data.

WesIey

12-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brekk View Post
So. I had a moment at work where I thought I'd put some brain-ness into your situation.

Now, realistically, you only need an average of 43 votes per day from this point on. Now. Mostly likely, you should hope to get about 35 per day. Anything of this nature has a tendency to focus more positive than negative as a goal reaches completion. A 30-35 per day lead is helpful, as a strong chase will pull in 60-70 votes per day. All you need to do is spread your wings a little, here's a few simple ideas-

Justin.tv. A free website where you can stream yourself playing with minimal setup. Invite people to watch, and encourage donations to a link of a charity of your choice. Get people involved, build it up, make an event of it. Offer to give out a few 10$ RP cards if this means a lot to you during the event.

Otherwise, find an outside forum to gain support. The people that can/will upvote here. (Regulars) Already have and done. Your goal now is to find people that haven't yet been exposed. Posting and bumping here is helpful, but a teensy bit of effort on one good Friday will bring in a few hundred closer to your goal. Make them WANT to help you.

Good luck mate. I'll be watching curiously and charting the data.
i told her about rp give aways already.

Annapii

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-10-2012

Hi Brekk. Thank you for putting so much effort into helping me.

Someone else suggested streaming earlier. But my internet is actually very poor- As in, I cannot load YouTube videos as I play without experiencing red zone ping. As long as neither I nor anyone else is doing anything with the internet, I am able to play at an excellent ~20 ping. I am entirely unsure how to set up a stream, but I've always assumed that my poor internet would equate to poor streaming.

I also don't have to means to hold an RP giveaway. I'm actually paying for these skins with RP that a friend gifted to me months ago. In reality, I'm a poor college student. With the upcoming semester, I sincerely do not have the money to give.

Can you think of any other outside sources in which I can garner support? I'm not very active in other communities. And I am unsure which communities are heavy in LoL-players. So I wouldn't know where I could start.

Once again, thank you for your suggestions.

Annapii

12-10-2012

Guess I'll do a few games.

Annapii

12-10-2012

Oh. There are new badges in Dom.

Annapii

12-10-2012

This is a really close game.

Annapii

12-10-2012

:| That was an interesting experience. My team was entirely Spanish and I didn't know enough Spanish to know if they were swearing at me or not.

Annapii

12-10-2012

Pasta~

Annapii

12-10-2012

:| Sometimes, I think the jungler has it worse than the support.