Blood For Noxus! 2k Upvotes For Kat Skins!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Annapii

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-18-2012

Mutt hates trees.

Annapii

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-18-2012

Trees are plants.

Annapii

11-18-2012

Oh. This song. I used to listen to it while I played Diana.

SpiritHacker

11-18-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Annapii View Post
James wouldn't hurt me. He loves me too much. >:|
TF's name is James? O_o This is new.
EDIT: so apparently there's a metagame here that I totally, completely missed. Eff me. XD

Quote:
I like the new graphics. But I just wish they could have kept the theme.
I'm cool either way. But yeah, motherly raka was maybe a bit more fitting as a support.

Quote:
I play jungle Sej in ranked because I like jungle Sej. That should say something about my stubbornness.
Also says something about how well you play her, though.

Quote:
>:| NO LOVE.
Wow. And not a single love was given tonight, I see. None for TF... none for Graves, you're dating him to piss TF off... none for Froggen... what do?

Quote:
Who's he gonna believe. A hot lady or his jealous archrival?
'scuse me, but written evidence (such as forum posts) op. :P

Quote:
Originally Posted by TacomaTerror View Post
In all good conscience, I cannot promote playing such an annoying champ as Katarina. Just Corki? Sure! Kat? Nope, never.
Um, k? So somehow downvoting a skin trade will make her stop playing Kat? A whole bunch of logic broke somewhere in there. This GD "logic," man... op as heck. I don't think even Morello can nerf that into balance.

Annapii

11-18-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpiritHacker View Post
TF's name is James? O_o This is new.
EDIT: so apparently there's a metagame here that I totally, completely missed. Eff me. XD
xD No. Rewove is James. He owns Tango TF and I own Tango Eve. So we've been running them together for a few games.

Quote:
I'm cool either way. But yeah, motherly raka was maybe a bit more fitting as a support.
And her lore. But they ****ed up her lore anyways. :|

Quote:
Also says something about how well you play her, though.
I WILL STUBBORNLY SUCK BUT I'LL DO IT IN STYLE.

Quote:
Wow. And not a single love was given tonight, I see. None for TF... none for Graves, you're dating him to piss TF off... none for Froggen... what do?
No loves given.

Quote:
'scuse me, but written evidence (such as forum posts) op. :P
>:| Graves doesn't read the forums. Does he?

caboose74

11-18-2012

downvote down =D 2k thread is annoying

Annapii

11-18-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by caboose74 View Post
You could do something productive and inform Riot that they need a better trading system.

Instead of, yanno, being a ****ass to people using the only option given to them.

Annapii

11-18-2012

Well. I'm gonna get some rest.

Night GD.

Heid57

11-18-2012

yes

SpiritHacker

11-18-2012

Quote:
xD No. Rewove is James. He owns Tango TF and I own Tango Eve. So we've been running them together for a few games.
Ah, ok. I figured out, as I was writing my last post, what the metagame with you and Rewove was, but I didn't fully realize why. Tango skins op.

Quote:
And her lore. But they ****ed up her lore anyways. :|
Don't get me started on that... I will rant for 15m...

Quote:
I WILL STUBBORNLY SUCK BUT I'LL DO IT IN STYLE.
...wat? Your Sej stats are good.

Quote:
No loves given.
QQ.

Quote:
>:| Graves doesn't read the forums. Does he?
TF does, why not Graves?

Quote:
Originally Posted by caboose74 View Post
Meh, your downvote is annoying. btw, grats on making sure this thread stays on the front page, annoying you, that much longer. :P I love how you guys downvote in a blind fit of rage without stopping to think of the consequences. Do you seriously think a downvote is going to make anyone go "oh, sorry, cancel the trade"? No. But it will keep that thread in progress for longer, and the longer a thread stays in progress the more times it gets bumped to the front page.

Quote:
You could do something productive and inform Riot that they need a better trading system.

Instead of, yanno, being a ****ass to people using the only option given to them.
Yeah, this. If Hippalus even dropped the upvote requirement to 1k we'd be able to mark a couple of threads as done. Or if he introduced a legit trading system we could mark all the threads as done. So, caboose, maybe you could do what I've been trying to do for the past however many weeks and get in touch with him and tell him to clean this mess up. But I doubt you will, QQ'ing and downvoting is easier, right?

Quote:
Well. I'm gonna get some rest.

Night GD.
Bye!

I've been "going to get some rest now" since about 3h ago. Still not sure if it'll actually happen or not. XD