Blood For Noxus! 2k Upvotes For Kat Skins!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

sairaus

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-03-2012

and I gotta say I'm in awe of you. over 100 upvotes in 1 day O.o teach me how to dougie XD

Annapii

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-03-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by sairaus View Post
haha ya I do hard to remember who upvotes anymore XD
Remember! You gotta find a Reindeer Kog'maw to duo with.

Annapii

11-03-2012

Quote:
and I gotta say I'm in awe of you. over 100 upvotes in 1 day O.o teach me how to dougie XD
Man what. Haha, it feels so slow to me. xD

sairaus

11-03-2012

haha YA! I do. zomg ive gotten over 30 downvotes I swear. I think im going a week now and just barely broke 100 O.o

5 Dollar Loud

11-03-2012

Bump

Annapii

11-03-2012

Quote:
haha YA! I do. zomg ive gotten over 30 downvotes I swear. I think im going a week now and just barely broke 100 O.o
:/ Yeah. I know the feeling. Its really disappointing to see the number go down. But I'm happy to have the chance, so I'm gonna try and take it all the way.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vicious Weasel View Post
Bump
C: Thanks!

Annapii

11-03-2012

C: Evanbu has provided screenshots to show that he owns the two Katarina skins. They are now attached to my post.

Liquid Fox

11-03-2012

Don't let this loser get the skins. They're both worth FAR more than 1950RP for both.

He's basically ripping that guy off.

sairaus

11-03-2012

oh def, I refuse to give up no matter how long it takes, eventhough getting the silent night sona by christmas would be amazing timing

Annapii

11-03-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Izanani View Post
Don't let this loser get the skins. They're both worth FAR more than 1950RP for both.

He's basically ripping that guy off.
I don't think you understood my post.

Both of us are aware that the skins are worth more. But Evanbu choose to offer the skins to me at their original prices. I did not make an offer- I asked him to name what he wanted. And he replied that he preferred Sandstorm Katarina, and that this would be enough.

I am eternally grateful for his generosity. And I do not appreciate you ****talking his act of kindness.

Quote:
oh def, I refuse to give up no matter how long it takes, eventhough getting the silent night sona by christmas would be amazing timing
Maybe I'll see more Christmas Sonas during Christmas. Its been a while since I've seen one.