[x-post] Supremacy hinted?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MonoBlaine

07-26-2012

I already wrote a post on GD but of course it got buried so i'll just post here to see if i can get some insight. :P

Quote:
Originally Posted by RiotMixdj View Post
I have been watching the conflict between the Sun and the Moon for some time now as I am sworn to observe from the shadows. While I cannot truly predict the coming events, know that war is coming. Choose your sides wisely for everything under the Sun and Moon will be involved.
Some weeks ago i wrote a post on reddit about Supremacy and how it will be the new way to tell the lore, a mode where players and the outcome of matches could change the lore of Runeterra. I know this could be nothing but that "know that was is coming" made me feel that Supremacy is making its way into the League sooner that we expect.

EDIT: Mixdj is the International Community Coordinator, who would be better to coordinate a global effort to write the LoL lore in Supremacy?

Link to the thread: http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/...php?p=27431788

1Eredale

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-26-2012

Well, if that's true, then I'd better shape up and start working on my skills. Sitting on the border of silver ranking all the time is all good and all, but... you know.

Asif25

07-28-2012

u might be on to something there