What I think Diana Lore Should Be

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

superpaladin69

07-26-2012

Long before the League of Legends was formed, existed a god. A god of great power and strength, that was worshiped and loved by many. However during the time, a great war erupted. The god acted on the violence and used all her strength to stop the war. The god stopped the war but at a great price, with no strength left, the god split her power, infusing it with the sun and the moon, giving birth to two new beings. The being of the sun became known as Leona, and the being of the moon, Diana.

The two beings fought each other over the centuries, their battles destroying mountains, creating deaserts, and changing tides. However one day, the two finally fought it out, a final match using both of their strength. After their final battle, neither were seen for centuries, but legends have it that the being of the sun, Leona, won the great battle. Both beings were very much alive, but had lost a great amount of power from the battle. Leona became the first to insert herself back into history, rising back into battle and later joining the League of Legends.

However Diana was still weak, and hid herself from society, gathering energy from the moon each night. fusing it with her hatred and her one ambition. Too destroy Leona, the being of the sun.

After many years of soaking up the moons energy, Diana finally gained enough energy to seek revenge on Leona, joining the League of Legends to do so. Though not as powerful as they once were, their battles will continue in the League, changing it, forever.

Quotes:
"Go ahead, shoot for the moon."
"By the light of the moon, the tides will turn, and the light shall perish...."

I realize this lore is far from perfect, kinda corny, and cuts into a lot of other lores, but I had fun making it and hope you enjoy the read, thanks!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Stephenopolis199

07-29-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by IHateSasukeMost View Post
Long before the League of Legends was formed, existed a god. A god of great power and strength, that was worshiped and loved by many. However during the time, a great war erupted. The god acted on the violence and used all her strength to stop the war. The god stopped the war but at a great price, with no strength left, the god split her power, infusing it with the sun and the moon, giving birth to two new beings. The being of the sun became known as Leona, and the being of the moon, Diana.

The two beings fought each other over the centuries, their battles destroying mountains, creating deaserts, and changing tides. However one day, the two finally fought it out, a final match using both of their strength. After their final battle, neither were seen for centuries, but legends have it that the being of the sun, Leona, won the great battle. Both beings were very much alive, but had lost a great amount of power from the battle. Leona became the first to insert herself back into history, rising back into battle and later joining the League of Legends.

However Diana was still weak, and hid herself from society, gathering energy from the moon each night. fusing it with her hatred and her one ambition. Too destroy Leona, the being of the sun.

After many years of soaking up the moons energy, Diana finally gained enough energy to seek revenge on Leona, joining the League of Legends to do so. Though not as powerful as they once were, their battles will continue in the League, changing it, forever.

Quotes:
"Go ahead, shoot for the moon."
"By the light of the moon, the tides will turn, and the light shall perish...."

I realize this lore is far from perfect, kinda corny, and cuts into a lot of other lores, but I had fun making it and hope you enjoy the read, thanks!
i like it a lot. doesnt sound bad at all. if only leona didnt already have a lore, this would be great. riot will probably turn diana into some sort of evil leader or something i think though