Singed + Darius = (Almost) Unstoppable

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

The Haydon

11-02-2012

We all know there's some problems needing fixes with the new TT, like Singed with a blackfire torch.

But i noticed today that a singed with blackfire torch and a beefy darius is an almost unstoppable combo.

TT needs some fixes.

OnlyBotLane

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-02-2012

That is one situation where champions who can kite with some form of Pen do well. AD carries are actually really good against those 2 champs. Try trist or someone who can jump away while doing dps.

1onz

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-03-2012

singed and darius are almost always banned in ranked play anyways

joo 2h

11-03-2012

I agree...

Singed should be nerf somehow on how much damage he does. I mean its crazy how un killable he gets. nerf the damage the poison do. Hes to much of a monster when you see singed you just say good game.

Keegstar

11-03-2012

rofl trist would get owned on this map. cant for a tank line of any kind. and they are way to tanky for her to do anything. this map promotes Bruisers more than ever before

dirkDiGgYDIGGLER

11-03-2012

Singed is a tricky one because he's designed to do his kiting and disruption in a 5v5 match.

In 3v3 when you don't have as many people he's really hard to kill if you don't have a team specifically built for it (picked against him in ranked). If you nerf his damage though he becomes useless against teams that counter him at all. It can seem like a lot when he's with someone tanky like Darius and another who can tank or kite because the fights go on for a while but in short fights it's really not much damage and all aoe.

Still Singed continues to run wild in blind pick because he's built for 5's and you can't counter pick him.

Kalarepa

11-03-2012

I hope, Riot will make draft mode for normal TT games soon. I feel, like I'm just wasting time, when I got enemy Darius or Singed in blind pick. If we didn't pick some perfect kiting comp for counter them, I might as well leave the game.

Skared

11-03-2012

and then nunu

Skared

11-03-2012

guys youre kidding right thats the easiest counter

nunu kayle

Naokazu

11-03-2012

Olaf + Karma is even more deadly.