Why BAN us when power cut occurs in Bangladesh

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

noobboy18

09-16-2012

Last night power cut occurs in our region in Bangladesh,at that time i can not play.but when i want to enter again after 1 hour then i found me in banned condition.this will not good for player like us who are staying in Bangladesh & in South Asis,where power cut occurs regularly.so,please dont banned us.

Magus Crow

09-16-2012

Leaverbuster is an automated system that works based on games played vs. games left. If you have issues with being able to play at certain times I recommend you not attempt to play at those times. If your issues are more intermitent this may not be the game for you.

ArmoredDragonIMO

09-16-2012

I think rather than ban, they ought to segregate leavers into their own group. Leavers play with other leavers and nobody else.

TheDjinni

09-16-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by noobboy18 View Post
Last night power cut occurs in our region in Bangladesh,at that time i can not play.but when i want to enter again after 1 hour then i found me in banned condition.this will not good for player like us who are staying in Bangladesh & in South Asis,where power cut occurs regularly.so,please dont banned us.
To answer the topic title: You are punished for leaving because leaving ruins the experiences of the nine other players you play with, regardless of your intentions for leaving, or whether you intended to leave at all.

If, due to circumstances outside of your control, you are forced to leave so often from League of Legends games that you are banned by the automated system, then you have two options available: continue to play and continue to ruin the experiences of others, or stop playing. If you knowingly choose the former, then you deserve the punishments they give you. If you choose the latter; thanks for doing this game a favor.

graschoppa

01-31-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDjinni View Post
To answer the topic title: You are punished for leaving because leaving ruins the experiences of the nine other players you play with, regardless of your intentions for leaving, or whether you intended to leave at all.

If, due to circumstances outside of your control, you are forced to leave so often from League of Legends games that you are banned by the automated system, then you have two options available: continue to play and continue to ruin the experiences of others, or stop playing. If you knowingly choose the former, then you deserve the punishments they give you. If you choose the latter; thanks for doing this game a favor.
hows he supposed to know if it's going to happen, get off your high horse, i think you just defend the stupid system because its the current rules

TrueSkillz

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-31-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by graschoppa View Post
hows he supposed to know if it's going to happen, get off your high horse, i think you just defend the stupid system because its the current rules
If his power is not stable he should not be playing a game that takes min 20 min to play. It might be harsh but you cant expect riot to allow him to ruin the game for 9 other people. If it is happening enough to get banned.

My internet goes up and down between 12pm and 6pm through the day. so what do i do? i dont play league of legends during those hours.

OriginalJack

01-31-2013

Quote:
power cut occurs regularly.
See, he knows about it yet he continues to play.

Delingar

01-31-2013

While I sympathize with the OP, I have to echo the comments of the community. If you can't be certain you'll "be there" the whole game (whether its 20 minutes or 50), then you need to either stick to custom games (where there is no penalty for bailing early/disconnecting) or not play LoL. It may sound harsh, but think of your teammates who are suddenly 4 vs 5 because their 5th has a wonky power system.

Even worse is people who intentionally bail early..."I gotta go, girlfriend wants to go out to dinner, later!"

Panzerfaust

Emissary of the League

01-31-2013

Months old thread necroed by someone without anything useful to say.

Let it die.

InstaLife

02-01-2013

Quote:
I find this unbelievable. I mean is this your only way to skip over your problems? I think this is crazy because Leaver Buster is an automated system that bans players when they go afk and leaving games numerous times.