Uhm... Can I please get a rioter to check my ban?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Knapsaq

11-02-2012

I have just gotten my first ever ban from league of legends after playing for ~8 months, and I honestly feel my ban was undeserved. In the tribunal case there are 3 games, and in only 1 of the 3 was a displaying "toxic" behavior (in my opinion, game 2). In game 1, I'm not sure what I did wrong, and my team seems to have reported me for stating things such as "Teemo is a bad lategame champion". In game 3, the only thing I can see is that for the first 2-3 minutes I dced because I entered the game and my entire map was blank (Events completly beyond my control). I will post my tribunal link so people can review my case and maybe insert an opinion or two. Thanks!

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/tribun.../5871327/#nogo

deirin

11-02-2012

ummm...you rage so much...
still its the kind of case where i'd skip instead of punish...since its kinda lame to ban for raging...(every1 rage eventually)...

+you played like 30 min ago r u really banned?

Knapsaq

11-02-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by deirin View Post
ummm...you rage so much...
still its the kind of case where i'd skip instead of punish...since its kinda lame to ban for raging...(every1 rage eventually)...

+you played like 30 min ago r u really banned?
Yup, message popped up in the middle of my screen and kicked me out after my game ended.

deirin

11-02-2012

well ... i cant unban you :c...idk what could...lol...

lllllllllIIIII

11-02-2012

If this is your first offense your ban length is going to be relatively short (Few hours - One day at most). Just wait it out.

Bluedevils

11-02-2012

It seems more and more common now with this tribunal. I only return insults if im insulted first and im the one reported and banned. I really hate how they let the players that report you decide your fate. This game is really fun I must say but the community is one of the worst I've ever seen. Plus I really think they should take a closer look at someones report if they've spent quite a bit of money on a free game. You definitely didnt deserve a time ban for any of those games really, you do talk a lot in them though.

lllllllllIIIII

11-02-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by BLUEDEVs View Post
It seems more and more common now with this tribunal. I only return insults if im insulted first and im the one reported and banned. I really hate how they let the players that report you decide your fate. This game is really fun I must say but the community is one of the worst I've ever seen. Plus I really think they should take a closer look at someones report if they've spent quite a bit of money on a free game. You definitely didnt deserve a time ban for any of those games really, you do talk a lot in them though.
Not exactly true. When the tribunal votes someone guilty the accused player doesn't automatically receive a ban (excluding AFK/Leaver bans).

If the report receives enough votes it will be sent to a Riot staff member who will decide the final outcome of the case. The Tribunal automatically assigns some low-level penalties to players, such as e-mail warnings. More severe cases, however, are reviewed and assigned punishments manually by Player Support.

Bluedevils

11-02-2012

Honestly though, you shouldnt have been banned. These reports are a joke, if anything you gave some constructive criticism, anyone who cant take that shouldnt be playing any sort of game with other people.

PogoPogoPogoPogo

11-02-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skyllarr View Post
in only 1 of the 3 was a displaying "toxic" behavior
That's all it takes. Now, I could look, and I might see toxic behavior in other games, or I might not. But if you're able to admit that your behavior was toxic in at least one of the games, then that's all it takes to get punished. These are not the only 3 games you were reported in. You were reported in far more than 3 matches. This is a random sample out of the games you were reported in.

deirin

11-02-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by BLUEDEVs View Post
i think its the in game player(team and opponent) that report and the community that vote the bans(tribunal)...unsure...
anyway...yea in game is kinda lame sometimes...had a report on a win game i carried for *assisting enemy team* with a positive kd ratio and low death...just rolfed at the dude telling him to do w/e he wanted...but yea...
seams sometimes you can get banned for stupid ****...
foul language is like a gray zone in ban...tribunal just dont know how to act i think...they should rename it *harass and foul language* or something to make it less confusing,,,