Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Clan PG - Recruiting Casual/Hardcore

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DvsMcThievious

11-30-2009

Hey this sounds like a good clan as can play about 1-2 games a day but really want to advance skillwise.

My main heroes are Kassadin and Nasus but i can play and pick up most other heroes fairly well. This is my in-game name.

Ashaira

Adjudicator

12-01-2009

Quote:
civixs:
ps. PG stands for Praetorian Guard

That is...the guard of the ancient Roman emperors (who both killed and protected the emperors )

no way im not joinin so i can become the leader and then get killed by my own clan =)). but seriouslly maybe. looking for a clan that suits me. if i dont find one maybe ill aplly.

stardash

12-01-2009

Quote:
civixs:
ps. PG stands for Praetorian Guard

That is...the guard of the ancient Roman emperors (who both killed and protected the emperors )

Any relation to the Drak'Tharon wow guild?

GoD FoRSaKeN

12-01-2009

Have a proposition for the leader of your clan, am highly interested in talking to him.

Lionn

12-04-2009

hey, i just started playing lol but i like it a lot and i think im getting the hang of it. i'd be very interested in playing with you guys, already sent civixs a friend request. i play with annie