Clan PG - Recruiting Casual/Hardcore

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Keevo

11-24-2009

lol Short Bus.. anyway I'd like to join. I love DPS and tank. I like to try to stick to one or two guys and get really good with them before selecting another.

1. Katarina
2. Gangplank
3. Alistar

Keevo ingame. You won't be disappointed in my Katarina.

Caingan

11-25-2009

Hey id be willing to join hit me up in game
oh my best hero is definitely Blitz good initiator/dps
in game name is Caingan

Mortallis

11-25-2009

My name is Mortallis. Ive been looking for a balanced premade group as well. I play best as a tank/dps.

Heroes: Blitzcrank
Nunu

Dps: Ryze
Jax

Also i was curious if you had vent?

Veef Lord

11-25-2009

Id be interested in joining your clan. I main Soraka and so if you want to give me a tryout just let me know.

Upsilon

11-25-2009

My summoner name is Upsilon
i play

Shaco and
Singed

i'm always up for a premade

Soulcounter

11-25-2009

Hey there! This sounds like something I would like to be a part of. I play dps and carry. Mainly: teemo, twitch, Morgana, ryze and when I tank either malphite or amumu. My IGN is Soulcounter. Add me and we can play Friday when I get back fr Vegas. Hope to see you in game guys!

Deoxsys

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-25-2009

Whats up i figured id drop your clan a line
My two characters i play the most are cho gath and veigar
I am trying to play around with all the other characters though so i can be versatile
I usually play as straight up dps nd havent tried but was thinking about tank

civixs

11-28-2009

I've put together a roster of all the players who are interested, their characters, strengths etc. and placing them with who I think would be there best partner (for lanes and stuff). When I manage to get a bunch of us together, I'll get all your opinions and go from there, try and give us a strong team.

Hope you're all still interested!

SumMerf

11-28-2009

Hey im playing LOL since open beta phase, ive got 2 favorite Heros:1. Jax 2. Ashe and im searching for a clan. If you interest in me than tell me

Komrivac

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

11-29-2009

Toss me an invite to your friend list in game if you want to check me out, I am looking to get into some guild action in this game. I played a little bit in beta and have just picked up the game last week. So far I have not seen all of the characters but I have been dominant in most of the games I played. X-1, X-2 type games. I played the hell out of DotA and can't wait to get more knowledge of this game.

Favorite so far: Spaghetti head (Heimerdinger) I play aggressive with tree turrets less we are falling behind and I will swap to defense and keep all 3 lanes occupied so my team can push.

Komrivac is my in game name as well.