no jungle

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

nadure

11-02-2012

i don't know about the rest of you. but i have yet to loose a game in the last 30 if the other team has a jungler and we don't.

does anyone else notice this?

vulgarwolf

11-02-2012

people get uncomfortable out of the meta..if my team picks a bad top first and gets coutnered, i take sona and go top with them and push that turret hard...it does disadvantage our ranged ad bottom, but they are ranged and can still last hit, but it puts immense pressure on their top lane and jungle

nadure

11-02-2012

that's what i mean.

i had to leave top lane because i was being hurt bad by a darius, i was playing malphite. my team complained and complained because i let top fall when the jungle, or anyone should have been helping me.

we still won the game lost the entire top lame because the rest of the lanes couldn't figure out how to deal with two people roaming. the darius didn't get fed and we routed them.

the jungle meta is way too over used right now and it leaves the top lane very unprotected, i just really wish people would notice this and stop yelling at me when i don't play into that meta.

deirin

11-02-2012

if their support ward properly ur fked, since you will not gain the proper xp jungler would give ur team

nadure

11-02-2012

warding a jungle that doesn't have champs in them doesn't help too much.

double top with champs that have good poke shuts down the entire top lane, add some kills to that and you shut down why you have a solo top.

if you have someone who can roam soon after, you have a large advantage.

deirin

11-02-2012

the whole point of no jungler is...to gank a lot...if no gank...jungler will steal all the buff lvl twice as fast gank the lane with 1v1...gank bot which is 2v2 and then what...a lane with 2 underlvled champ with low farm can do?

nadure

11-02-2012

i understand what you are saying, but i am not seeing it in practice.

what i am seeing is heavy top lane pressure on top leading into midgame roaming is more effective.

deirin

11-02-2012

well it would work on normal...try it on 1600 elo ++...lol...