Who plays Magic?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AskKarthus

11-05-2012

I used to play a lot.

Mono-white soldiers back during Zendikar

MadLock

11-05-2012

If anyone is keeping up they just released Return to Ravnika.
Pretty awesome stuff in there.

HedonismBot420

11-05-2012

Been playing since around 1997 when I was in first grade. Love the game to death.

These days I mostly play Magic Online (not the planeswalkers game, the actual MTG Online), because my local card shop is run by grade A dickweeds. Went to the Grand Prix in Philly last weekend though, which was really fun - even got to meet one of the designers (Ken Nagle)

CatchandKiss

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by KumiKaze View Post
Hmm...Currently I have 4 decks built.
1 that is use either Numot, the Devastator or Zedruu the Greathearted, just because he is fun to play. That is a red, white and blue

I also have an artifact deck with Karn Liberated as my general. That one is really fun as hell to play, but only play that with friends since he is a plainswalker and isn't technically legal. Most of the time they don't let me cause he's too op otherwise.

I have a red deck that I built from the Kamigawa series with Kumano, Master Yamabushi or Homura, Human Ascendant or Patron of the Akki as my general.

Finally I love green/black decks so I've got Sisters of Stone Death or Sapling of Colfenor as my general.
Nice. Sapling my first.
Nobody ever takes that derpy 2/5 seriously until you slap on a Worldsalyer and accidentally the game.

MasterfulWizard

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-05-2012

I used to play magic, but it is way too expensive. Each new set is a money grab with intentional power creeping in standard. Some of the new cards are OP in legacy as well

Quote:
Originally Posted by HedonismBot420 View Post
Been playing since around 1997 when I was in first grade. Love the game to death.

These days I mostly play Magic Online (not the planeswalkers game, the actual MTG Online), because my local card shop is run by grade A dickweeds. Went to the Grand Prix in Philly last weekend though, which was really fun - even got to meet one of the designers (Ken Nagle)
ya.. the local shops can be.. unwelcoming with all of the elitists