Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Who plays Magic?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AskKarthus

11-05-2012

I used to play a lot.

Mono-white soldiers back during Zendikar

MadLock

11-05-2012

If anyone is keeping up they just released Return to Ravnika.
Pretty awesome stuff in there.

HedonismBot420

11-05-2012

Been playing since around 1997 when I was in first grade. Love the game to death.

These days I mostly play Magic Online (not the planeswalkers game, the actual MTG Online), because my local card shop is run by grade A dickweeds. Went to the Grand Prix in Philly last weekend though, which was really fun - even got to meet one of the designers (Ken Nagle)

CatchandKiss

11-05-2012

Quote:
KumiKaze:
Hmm...Currently I have 4 decks built.
1 that is use either Numot, the Devastator or Zedruu the Greathearted, just because he is fun to play. That is a red, white and blue

I also have an artifact deck with Karn Liberated as my general. That one is really fun as hell to play, but only play that with friends since he is a plainswalker and isn't technically legal. Most of the time they don't let me cause he's too op otherwise.

I have a red deck that I built from the Kamigawa series with Kumano, Master Yamabushi or Homura, Human Ascendant or Patron of the Akki as my general.

Finally I love green/black decks so I've got Sisters of Stone Death or Sapling of Colfenor as my general.

Nice. Sapling my first.
Nobody ever takes that derpy 2/5 seriously until you slap on a Worldsalyer and accidentally the game.

MasterfulWizard

11-05-2012

I used to play magic, but it is way too expensive. Each new set is a money grab with intentional power creeping in standard. Some of the new cards are OP in legacy as well

Quote:
HedonismBot420:
Been playing since around 1997 when I was in first grade. Love the game to death.

These days I mostly play Magic Online (not the planeswalkers game, the actual MTG Online), because my local card shop is run by grade A dickweeds. Went to the Grand Prix in Philly last weekend though, which was really fun - even got to meet one of the designers (Ken Nagle)

ya.. the local shops can be.. unwelcoming with all of the elitists