Who plays Magic?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Semper Damnatus

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-03-2012

Linna Excel

11-03-2012

I picked up a few cards, but I don't really play. I do like reading Rosewater's columns on Mondays though. I find the why they do things at wizards interesting.

If I did play, I'd probably be White-Green-Blue.

Linna Excel

11-03-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by MonoWhiteSoldier View Post
My name kinda gives it away. I like my white soldier decks. Tokens for days...

I take it you love the new Selynestia mechanic.

CatchandKiss

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-03-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Linna Excel View Post
I picked up a few cards, but I don't really play. I do like reading Rosewater's columns on Mondays though. I find the why they do things at wizards interesting.

If I did play, I'd probably be White-Green-Blue.
For anyone with even a passing interest in game design, that Making Magic column is bacon flavored gold.

Shining Solaire

11-03-2012

I've been playing Magic for a decade now, since Onslaught released. My favorite card combination is still Insurrection/Biorhythm by far.

KumiKaze

11-04-2012

Started playing back when it was in LE Beta for about 5 years. Got a little expensive with no job while in school. Found my cards about 2 years ago and started playing again, and really got into playing Commander.

CatchandKiss

11-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by FuzzyWuzzy Brown View Post
I've been playing Magic for a decade now, since Onslaught released. My favorite card combination is still Insurrection/Biorhythm by far.
I wanna see a game where someone casts a flash creature in response.

CatchandKiss

11-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by KumiKaze View Post
Started playing back when it was in LE Beta for about 5 years. Got a little expensive with no job while in school. Found my cards about 2 years ago and started playing again, and really got into playing Commander.
What's your favorite General?
Whenever I get serious I rip out my Kagemaro deck.

KumiKaze

11-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by CatchandKiss View Post
What's your favorite General?
Whenever I get serious I rip out my Kagemaro deck.
Hmm...Currently I have 4 decks built.
1 that is use either Numot, the Devastator or Zedruu the Greathearted, just because he is fun to play. That is a red, white and blue

I also have an artifact deck with Karn Liberated as my general. That one is really fun as hell to play, but only play that with friends since he is a plainswalker and isn't technically legal. Most of the time they don't let me cause he's too op otherwise.

I have a red deck that I built from the Kamigawa series with Kumano, Master Yamabushi or Homura, Human Ascendant or Patron of the Akki as my general.

Finally I love green/black decks so I've got Sisters of Stone Death or Sapling of Colfenor as my general.

MadLock

11-05-2012

Red Green Beatdown Deck!

My dear Chandra will burn you alive.