Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Who plays Magic?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Semper Damnatus

11-03-2012

Linna Excel

11-03-2012

I picked up a few cards, but I don't really play. I do like reading Rosewater's columns on Mondays though. I find the why they do things at wizards interesting.

If I did play, I'd probably be White-Green-Blue.

Linna Excel

11-03-2012

Quote:
MonoWhiteSoldier:
My name kinda gives it away. I like my white soldier decks. Tokens for days...

I take it you love the new Selynestia mechanic.

CatchandKiss

11-03-2012

Quote:
Linna Excel:
I picked up a few cards, but I don't really play. I do like reading Rosewater's columns on Mondays though. I find the why they do things at wizards interesting.

If I did play, I'd probably be White-Green-Blue.

For anyone with even a passing interest in game design, that Making Magic column is bacon flavored gold.

Shining Solaire

11-03-2012

I've been playing Magic for a decade now, since Onslaught released. My favorite card combination is still Insurrection/Biorhythm by far.

KumiKaze

11-04-2012

Started playing back when it was in LE Beta for about 5 years. Got a little expensive with no job while in school. Found my cards about 2 years ago and started playing again, and really got into playing Commander.

CatchandKiss

11-04-2012

Quote:
FuzzyWuzzy Brown:
I've been playing Magic for a decade now, since Onslaught released. My favorite card combination is still Insurrection/Biorhythm by far.

I wanna see a game where someone casts a flash creature in response.

CatchandKiss

11-04-2012

Quote:
KumiKaze:
Started playing back when it was in LE Beta for about 5 years. Got a little expensive with no job while in school. Found my cards about 2 years ago and started playing again, and really got into playing Commander.

What's your favorite General?
Whenever I get serious I rip out my Kagemaro deck.

KumiKaze

11-05-2012

Quote:
CatchandKiss:
What's your favorite General?
Whenever I get serious I rip out my Kagemaro deck.

Hmm...Currently I have 4 decks built.
1 that is use either Numot, the Devastator or Zedruu the Greathearted, just because he is fun to play. That is a red, white and blue

I also have an artifact deck with Karn Liberated as my general. That one is really fun as hell to play, but only play that with friends since he is a plainswalker and isn't technically legal. Most of the time they don't let me cause he's too op otherwise.

I have a red deck that I built from the Kamigawa series with Kumano, Master Yamabushi or Homura, Human Ascendant or Patron of the Akki as my general.

Finally I love green/black decks so I've got Sisters of Stone Death or Sapling of Colfenor as my general.

MadLock

11-05-2012

Red Green Beatdown Deck!

My dear Chandra will burn you alive.