New Skins and Swain Bundles in the Upcoming Patch

First Riot Post
1234511 ... 35
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MrCrumb

Associate Brand Manager

10-04-2010
1 of 1 Riot Posts

Greetings, Summoners! Whew, what an exciting weekend it was for League of Legends at the WCG! Now that the Grand Finals are over, letís turn our attention to the upcoming patch, shall we? Take a look at whatís coming up:

New Skins
It takes a pretty smart fellow to decipher a magic scroll of that size! Therefore, Ryze will be rocking his academic attire in the new Professor Ryze skin. Also be sure to catch a glimpse of Tango Evelynn and Tango Twisted Fate cutting up the dance floor, fresh of their performance at the Royal Masquerade Ball.

Swain Bundles
The Master Tactician has joined the League of Legends! Both cunning and ruthless, Swain and his demon raven strike an intimidating presence on the Fields of Justice. When you add this elite strategist to your ranks, be sure to also acquire his other battle regalia for a reduced price. In the Northern Front Swain Bundle, you get the Northern Front Swain skin for 50% off. In the Swain Double Bundle, however, you get both the Northern Front Swain skin and the Bilgewater Swain skin for 50% off!

Northern Front Swain Bundle
Get 50% off the Northern Front Swain skin when you purchase the champion and skin in the bundle.
- Swain champion + Northern Front Swain skin (normally 1950 RP) will be only 1462 RP!

Swain Double Bundle
Get both the Northern Front Swain skin and the Bilgewater Swain skin for 50% off when you purchase the champion and skins in the bundle.
- Swain champion + Northern Front Swain skin + Bilgewater Swain skin (normally 2925 RP) will be only 1950 RP!

These bundles will only be available until the end of the weekend following the patch, so donít miss out! After the release of the patch, click on the Bundles tab in the Store to purchase these Swain bundles.

EDIT: Skin screenshots have been added to this post.

Asuya

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-04-2010

Really? Skins off of the Tango from the JoJ? LOL

Just surprising, I mean no disrespect, of all the things to suggest through the JoJ I didn't expect this.

uponcr

10-04-2010

Nice. Love how the raven changes too.

Bobby

10-04-2010

Wow.

renrybar

10-04-2010

3 pirates? Ha Ninjas!

Chlorinekid

10-04-2010

wow the skins are progressively getting much better than the boring red yellow recolor i like how riot addressed this issue nicely

Ceazy

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-04-2010

Where's lingerie janna?

Verolian

10-04-2010

Hmmm I'll pass on the swain bundle...was looking for something darker.

Akyio

10-04-2010

Eve skin = Eve rework is here ^^

IS13537e7a92416eab299e3

10-04-2010

DAMMIT I DON`T HAVE ENOUGH RP FOR EVE AND TF....

bah

1234511 ... 35