Oh my, that new Blackfire Torch

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

VIOLENTxSHINOBI

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-02-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by RiotNome View Post
I'm actually quite afraid it'll be too strong on Singed and Amumu. The charge system was designed specifically so that it wouldn't last forever on champs like that. We'll see how it turns out; this is sort of the "foundation" for several iterations to come.
Thank you for the updates!

Adrasticus

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-02-2012

Why is it over 3 seconds but a charge only last for one? I need 3 charges to get full effect?

xxxRjxx

11-02-2012

im confused about the charges as well, you basicly use a charge, to make a charge? O.o something dosent sound right...

netkitten

11-02-2012

Quote:
It does not stack across yourself or other players. So if two players apply BFT on a champ, only the first application will stick (though the second player may renew the first's).
what if somebody uses a skill and right after that (before 3 sec expire) another (or same if it's a spammy skill like starcall or hate spikes) skill, will the enemy get 5%+5% or just 5%?

how will it renew if the enemy stays in a persistent damage like mundo's agony, 5% for every 3 seconds or it won't?

will it have lower per cent for aoe?

will it be applied to item's actives like dfg's or gunblade's?

IS11d6327cb35cafc124891

11-02-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paradoof View Post
Are AoE spells still having a diminished effect?
I doubt, and if not the item is clearly op. riot should put the max stack to 50, consume 2 charge for a tick, and consume only 1 for a aoe tick (2.5% over 3sec)

Abbx

11-02-2012

Quote:
It'll probably need adjustments in the upcoming patches.
1 charge every second.

Do damage every second.

Infinite charges..

Don't you guys think you should make it 1 charge every 3-4 seconds or something? Maybe even 5.

IS11d6327cb35cafc124891

11-02-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abbx View Post
1 charge every second.

Do damage every second.

Infinite charges..

Don't you guys think you should make it 1 charge every 3-4 seconds or something? Maybe even 5.
read the red, he say the item start recharging itself 5sec after the last consumed charge

Redeemed In Fire

11-02-2012

Hm, not sure how happy the original targets of this item will be (champs like Malz, Viktor, Swain). They don't have a way to use all the charges on one target, so their AoE spells will randomly spam applications on everyone but the original target. =/

Other than that, looks like an awesome buff though.

Lint Wizard

11-02-2012

So what I'm seeing here is I will be able to get a grand total of 81|46% spell penetration with this item.

Sign me up!

netkitten

11-02-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Linty McDeath View Post
So what I'm seeing here is I will be able to get a grand total of 81|46% spell penetration with this item.

Sign me up!
you always could do that just stacking sorc boots. actually you could get 100+40% not counting runes and masteries :P