How do you main anything in this game?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

icanthear

11-02-2012

it works for ranked

PogoPogoPogoPogo

11-02-2012

Ranked is draft pick, and if you're not first pick, you don't even get to click on a champion until after a few teammates have already locked in.

trackmaster

11-02-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by AD Bottom View Post
Well, the first thing you could do is get a name like mine - predictably, I main ADC.

That said, learn to type faster, or copy/paste the message you want to send. Be fast - or pick first. If you're first pick, **** the guy who's fourth and wants to play mid lane. You go mid lane, since you want to too.
Lol first pick mid lane. Definitely the best way to get countered. You want first few picks as support adc and jungle and leave top and mid to the end.

PogoPogoPogoPogo

11-03-2012

Counter picking isn't as strong as you think it is. You can't just pick a champion you've never played and win your lane because it's a counter to whatever the enemy picked for that lane.

EDIT: Downvoted for truthiness.

PDiddy

11-03-2012

I main diana mid. I say "Diana mid" with a link to my lolking stats. 98% i i get her.

adc

11-03-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by trackmaster View Post
Lol first pick mid lane. Definitely the best way to get countered. You want first few picks as support adc and jungle and leave top and mid to the end.
First pick doesn't mean anything until you start getting to highly competent players who can play a variety of champions.

Fiveofswords

11-03-2012

you could only do this if you are on a premade 5 person team. If you solo queue, you better become good at lots of stuff. I can play anything, which means i usually play support or jungle. If i havnet been able to play some champ in a while ill jsut play a bot game or something to refresh my memory of them.Or occasionally ill play blind normals and insist on a role...usually you lose when you do this cause you get teams with no jungle and no support...but whatever.