Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Frequently Asked Questions

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

saierq

01-03-2013

Just have a question: Why i can't make a account in PBE server, i write all the correct information and dont change the option "Change region"
I really want a account on the PBE server, please give me a answer

Ihave13ishness

01-03-2013

Quote:
saierq:
Just have a question: Why i can't make a account in PBE server, i write all the correct information and dont change the option "Change region"
I really want a account on the PBE server, please give me a answer

Because sign ups are closed.

Riven Mechanics

01-03-2013

I have an account but a new computer, for some reason, when updating the patch on my new computer, it freezes at 67% or so. I already have my account to log in I just need to update the game, but it won't let me. Any reasons for this?

MasterShooter24

01-03-2013

ummm are the sign ups close right now as of January 3??

MasterShooter24

01-03-2013

Quote:
Ihave13ishness:
Because sign ups are closed.

I thought sign ups stayed open through the third of each month.

Eternal Demøn

01-03-2013

Quote:
MasterShooter24:
I thought sign ups stayed open through the third of each month.

Which since October 2nd the sign ups were post poned : Riot Nyandalee clearly pointed out (http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=2456761) the situation about the sign ups.

(Basically sign ups were open October 1st but closed the next day because the amount of sign ups that were made on October 1st were more than what they wouldve expected for the three days that were planned. The login queues that the PBE server experienced clearly gave a decent reason of why they should keep the PBE sign ups closed for a while.)

For some people, sign ups are closed since October, and for some, since November.

MasterShooter24

01-05-2013

Quote:
Eternal Demøn:
Which since October 2nd the sign ups were post poned : Riot Nyandalee clearly pointed out (http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=2456761) the situation about the sign ups.

(Basically sign ups were open October 1st but closed the next day because the amount of sign ups that were made on October 1st were more than what they wouldve expected for the three days that were planned. The login queues that the PBE server experienced clearly gave a decent reason of why they should keep the PBE sign ups closed for a while.)

For some people, sign ups are closed since October, and for some, since November.

Thanks

Reiq

01-10-2013

The information people keep quoting is over three months old, while the post clearly states PBE sign-ups will be closed for two months; according to the completely outdated information, they should have been open for a couple of weeks now.

zFugitive

01-16-2013

Quote:
Reiq:
The information people keep quoting is over three months old, while the post clearly states PBE sign-ups will be closed for two months; according to the completely outdated information, they should have been open for a couple of weeks now.

Thank you...people who have been waiting ever since the PBE was closed waited those 2 months and it's still closed.

We are not blind and we have read that post written months ago and are now asking...how much longer? Yes that time was subject to change...but an update stating that it is changed for another X weeks would be very helpful...instead of just staying silent.

Ihave13ishness

01-21-2013

It's nearing the end of January - I think some of us who would like to be testers deserve an answer/update as to when the signups may be open.